Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post
    OP only has 3rd party insurance, form past experience they couldn't give a fcuk about you if the other driver is at fault. They'll only chase the other party on your behalf if you have full comp, fricken lazy ass mofo insurance companies
    that sucks, but i suppose that's the deal you signed
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalSkull View Post
    Hi Indie, I'm not moaning I'm saying to the OP don't abuse the police and to get some perspective, the majority Australians (thats us) are rich we've got it really good and yet we behave like we're babies if something doesn't go our away instantly. Don't abuse the police, don't rely on the government and harden the f up! Are you hardened yet? Cool, stick up your hand and say 'hey (I've got my head screwed on) I need your advice'.
    Mate, you're a loser.

stop feeding the troll. the more people who respond, the more satisfied he is. i wonder if he is the same guy that is also on whirlpool who always go against the trend no matter how wrong he is.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Type R
    This is what i hate about ozhonda... Someone asking for advice. And u get bleeding hearts who want to make it into a discussion about social beliefs.. Get the **** out! We were boredd of you people back at high school and university, not on car forums please.
    2002 Honda DC5R
    WTB DC5 JDM VISORS
    3TripleZero

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post
    OP only has 3rd party insurance, form past experience they couldn't give a fcuk about you if the other driver is at fault. They'll only chase the other party on your behalf if you have full comp, fricken lazy ass mofo insurance companies
    Agreed.

Happened to me too. They made me pay for 3rd party excess ($900) because there was a dispute with who was at fault (woman pulled out of a parallel park and I hit her, then she claimed I tried to overtake her on the right side while she was turning right into a driveway) and then they basically settled for 'equal fault' which IMO was just them copping out and saying they CBF.

All the same I hope they come to the party for the OP here. They should have a duty of care to protect his asset given the circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by bennet654 View Post
    This is what i hate about ozhonda... Someone asking for advice. And u get bleeding hearts who want to make it into a discussion about social beliefs.. Get the **** out! We were boredd of you people back at high school and university, not on car forums please.
    yup that annoys everyone which i guess is their point. you think ozhonda is bad, wait til you go to whirlpool. where every opportunity is taken to bash someone.

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    and then they basically settled for 'equal fault' which IMO was just them copping out and saying they CBF.
    I have never heard of an equal fault before...

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_ View Post
    yup that annoys everyone which i guess is their point. you think ozhonda is bad, wait til you go to whirlpool. where every opportunity is taken to bash someone.
    What is whirlpool used for? I thought it was a brand of washing machine till a month ago
    2002 Honda DC5R
    WTB DC5 JDM VISORS
    3TripleZero

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    if they dont have insurance, its going to cost you a substantial amount to take them to court and recover the money..
    i highly doubt they have no insurance either driving a newish accord
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by bennet654 View Post
    What is whirlpool used for? I thought it was a brand of washing machine till a month ago
    Whirlpool forums... for broadband discussion but heaps of other stuff too... talk about ISPs, computers, jobs, etc...

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Update on the situation for those people who care,
    Car is getting towed to my house and i get to keep the car.
    Coles is paying me out $3000 but i have to pay my towing & storage costs of $850.
    Now getting a letter of demand written up for the price of my car and towing.
    not sure what happens if i get paid out, wether i have to then pay coles back or not.