NondaRalliJuzz
    i accidently clicked disapprove my bad champ

speak with mods now to remove that if they can

cheers

welcome

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Sure you did... Is that why you wrote "pathetic chris" as the reputation comment? You seem like a complete ****wit and liar!

Anyway's I'm not here to troll or debate unlike you so I'm not going to worry about 1 stupid fool who gives me some bad reputation points. Have a good one and enjoy your sad life.

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    Let it go dude. IM having it removed. Enjoy your stay
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Cheers Zilli and I apologise for the hassle..

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ1 View Post
    Sure you did... Is that why you wrote "pathetic chris" as the reputation comment? You seem like a complete ****wit and liar!

Anyway's I'm not here to troll or debate unlike you so I'm not going to worry about 1 stupid fool who gives me some bad reputation points. Have a good one and enjoy your sad life.
    So this is why you're sending me argumentative PMs regarding one bad reputation point?

You're a hypocrite. There's a reason you're rubbing people the wrong way. Stop picking fights with people, while acting like such a 'nice guy'.

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Rubbing people the wrong way? So when I ask on how to advance to a members criteria from newcomer that gives you a valid reason to give me bad reputation.. I will accept responsibility for something which deserves negative reputation points but when given them unfairly I will stand up for myself.

This whole system is ridiculous if you ask me honestly cause it gives people like you the opportunity to give them out unfairly which started the personal messages to you in the first place.

Like I said if you want to send them to me unfairly expect to receive them back no need to kick up a big stink and harass my every post on this website...

Member Array
    Car:
    DA Integra
    I never looked at myself as a Honda fan but recently become the owner of a DA Integra, my first honda. All my other cars are RWD and my project car is a Cressida running 2jz.

Hondas are actually very good fwd cars to drive. The dash components dont feel out of place like some other cars. I like how the aftermarket is huge for Hondas, especially in the US. For me its like taking a break from custom modifications, which can become a real wallet denter.
    S3 Bluebird TRX
    DA Integra
    NA worked GJ SE Sigma
    2JZ + R154 + GT35r + BPU MX83 Cressida

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 Chaser
    Thanks looking forwards to picking up my EM1 it's going to be a bit of a big leap going from a rb motor to a front wheel drive n/a but I'm sure it will grow on me rapidly.

When for a test drive in a EM1 and can honestly say I like the feel alot more then my Stagea.