Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    suspension
    rims
    LED lights
    simple mods - gloss pillar covers/OEM skirts etc

just keep it nice I guess.

that head unit you linked to is pretty tempting though.. hmm..

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    OptiCoat?

The CU2 paint is soffftt... ;-)

K&N panel filter or Injen CAI?

LED interior lights, plate LED lights, car care products?

Sex spec 20" bling bling Tempe wheels and Nankang tyres? ;P

Save the money

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux MY12
    one of the idiot honda salesperson tells me the paint ' weak' cause of the lack of attention on the cu2 and that because the oz sun is stronger it will have a tendancy to fade out or bake quicker then the previous honda models.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    with 1.5k get some coils
    Less Than Classy.

If you're stuck with the auto (like me), there's not much you can do to get more performance... the K24 doesn't have much torque compared to smaller turbo engines and the manual's gearing seems to be better matched to make the most of the top-end power.

CAI would improve the sound and increase power a tiny bit. A full exhaust system with new headers, cats and piping could make more power and make the engine sound even better, but don't expect big gains. Frankly it's a pain tuning these NA cars compared to turbo cars which immediately benefit from chipping, a less restrictive intake and exhaust system.

I was thinking of getting a similar nav system but I freaked out when the local installer messed up my xenon kit, no way in hell was he gonna touch the internal electricals It's some local China brand so don't expect OEM quality. It splices into the CANBUS system to allow climate control display. The DVD player unit goes in the empty space in front of the shifter, like the original factory installed Navi system. Do Kenwood or Pioneer make an aftermarket unit that fits?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    if it touch screen, have fun reaching for it
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilz View Post
    one of the idiot honda salesperson tells me the paint ' weak' cause of the lack of attention on the cu2 and that because the oz sun is stronger it will have a tendancy to fade out or bake quicker then the previous honda models.
    Was this while they were trying to sell you paint protection? It's only the Milano Red colour that goes chalky if it is parked outside all the time, and paint protection doesn't really do much to stop that. Get a colour other than red. The Honda paint is pretty soft though, just need to use a good sealant (you can apply yourself and save hundreds) and take care when washing it (all microfibre).

- HZ

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by minircc View Post
    improve the breathing? get an exhaust and air filter
    This won't do much at all performance-wise. Changing the exhaust will just change the sound of the car to be more fart-like. You need an ECU reflash to get any performance benefit, but it won't be great since as said before this is a non-turbo car. The stock exhaust is already quite good.

+1 for enjoy it stock.

- HZ

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Get a new set of rims and dump it.
    Shotgun on your stock lux rims..!!
    Where are you located?
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EUROMY13
    Recently i just bought a new honda accord euro build 2012 MY 13.. I got myself genuine Modulo skirt, aero rear bumper, ducktail spoiler, tinting (darkest legal tint), tinted windows visor, as well as sill garnish at the side of the doors. They are all from dealer itself when i collect the car.
    Pitiek, do u want the 18" stock rims? im selling it as im putting on probably a new 19" rims soon ordered from jdmconcept. located in melbourne

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EUROMY13
    besides does anyone know any Takeda air filter that fits my model? its euro 2012 MY 13... appreciate it.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by limboy91 View Post
    besides does anyone know any Takeda air filter that fits my model? its euro 2012 MY 13... appreciate it.
    my13 is the same as my10 as far as CAI is concerned, there no structure change
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars