Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2k

clutch soft - clutch master cylinder?

hey when i press the clutch pedal its so soft now and i think its the clutch master cylinder and was wondering where i can get it cheaper than oem as they quoted me 260

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    What happend to my Honda
    Got mine replace at Hanny's, I think they only charged me like $120 including installation.
    Need Customs Clearance? Look no further!

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Si1enzio View Post
    Got mine replace at Hanny's, I think they only charged me like $120 including installation.
    shit, that's cheap.

you sure it was oem part?

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    that is cheappp for what i was quoted for. ill give them a call tomorrow thx

http://www.cflhonda.com/splash/index.cfm?siteid=215502
    buy the part yourself and do it yourself.

check your pedal area for any leakage of fluids.. if there's any leak then it's the cmc

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    yeah its under the pedal. how long will it take to ship? and also will i need any others parts to go with it?
    cheers

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ducbui91 View Post
    yeah its under the pedal. how long will it take to ship? and also will i need any others parts to go with it?
    cheers
    get from mekong for $110

I find it hard to believe hanny's do it for that price.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    If you wanna go cheaper, you dont have to buy a new one. They can just rebuild. New gaskets. Lot cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by ducbui91 View Post
    cheers
    no. order it from cflhonda and it comes with brake fluid (which is clutch fluid as well from memory) and it's 2 bolts and a butterfly clip. I'm not good with tools but I managed it fairly easily

^ pretty sure if you can buy a 20k car, you can spare 150-200 for a spare part... just get a brand spanker oem one.
    don't bother rebuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by JN7 View Post
    ^ pretty sure if you can buy a 20k car, you can spare 150-200 for a spare part... just get a brand spanker oem one.
    don't bother rebuilding.
    Most people have nice cars but nice loans attached - hence why people on here are always asking for the cheapest alternative to servicing , parts - tyres even !

Enough of that topic tho - OP Hannys would install a used part from a wrecker around the corner- they rarely have new parts in stock.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda s2000
    ^yeh hanny's is like that lol.