Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aldo10 View Post
    Sorry to hear that Jones. I'll stop whinging about my fried altenator after seeing that. As for the douche bag that could have killed someone, we have to share this place with em unfortunately ....
    Ta mate. I'm sure he was on his phone or something. I saw him barreling up behind me and I just thought "crap I am in for it here . . . ."

The biggest hassle is being without a vehicle and the length of time it takes for quotes, assessors, replacement vehicles, etc, etc, etc
    Lovin' my CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Yeah, getting a new one is def the better option. Although if you could buy it back for cheap on top of that, it wouldn't hurt either. I mean especially if you were going to give it an aftermarket bumpers, lights and grill.
    unfortunately it is a lease vehicle, so SOP is lease company buys out lease, takes ownership of wreck (disposing of it in the meantime) and I have to organise a new lease (which I am in the process of doing now).

cheers
    Lovin' my CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    Crumple Zones - they work.
    Oh yeah. Air bag didn't even go off (guy who hit me did though). The radiator was a mess and was pushed back onto the manifold. Not sure whether there was damage to the engine mounts. The rear doors were out of alignment, front doors were okay though.

cheers
    Lovin' my CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_ View Post
    would it be possible to buy the car back cheaply, and wreck it?

or is it not worth it?
    nah see my other post about the lease company owning the wreck after buying out the lease. cheers
    Lovin' my CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    . . . i'd rather have a straight one out of the factory TBH
    I heard that! The single largest upside of this whole mess!!

cheers
    Jonesy
    Lovin' my CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones Boy View Post
    got some replacement rims and tyres to swap out my Monzas, grabbed mats and everything else is a bust. Boot lip spoiler creased, sports grille cracked.

I will likely go for a modulo front bumper / sports grille to sharpen up the front end - not a big fan of the face lifted front end on the MY12-13.

cheers
    someone that doesn't like the face lift yay
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Oh well,I am pleased you will be getting another brand new Euro,better luck this time around...

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    thanks mate
    Lovin' my CU2

when I bought my euro, it comes with free honda insurance under GIO and for the first 3 years if you are still with them, they will replace you with a brand new vehicle if you write it off. After the 3rd year, I change to another party as they are cheaper and since they dont give replacement if you write it off.