Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Accord Euro vs. Lexus IS250

Hi Everybody,

Would you consider the IS250 and the Accord Euro to be in the same class?

If you could have CU2 Luxury or an Earlier IS250 base model, which would you prefer?

I mean you'd lose a bit of a space/Xenons/Sunroof/Parking Sensors but it's a tough choice IMO.

i dont believe an IS250 is the same class as an Accord Euro.

Accord Euro vs Mazda 6 vs hyundai i45

IS250 vs 318 vs C class

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Nav
    I'm actually considering this right now. I don't know wether to get a 2008-2009 CU2 Luxury or a 2007 Is250 Sports luxury.

The IS250 is quite cheap now.. even the Sports Luxury version if you have a good enough search..

A friend of mine actually went from a 2003 Euro Luxury Manual after owning it for about 3 years to a 2007 IS250 Prestige. He thinks its a much better car. He put the sports Luxury 17's on it and they only thing he misses are the xenons. But there are far more features to make up for it.. his is optioned with the package which brings the sat nav, reverse camera, heated and cooled seats etc.. Far nicer to drive imo.

+1 for the lex. im not sure what they go for, but id rather the GS as it is definitely more plush inside than the IS

IS250 in styling
    CU2 and IS both have similar features inside in terms of comforts
    idk about sat-nav only seen IS with them but

IS250s don't really do it for me anymore

too many gronks drive em

CU2 imo

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    my mom has a is250 prestige, my dad has a cu2 luxury, cu2 feels better built and better to drive, more features as well, lexus is still toyota, hence honda cu2 euro is my choice

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    If it's between the CU2 and the IS250, I'ld take the IS250. If it's between the CL9 though, I'ld take the CL9. Depends on what you want it for though, IS250 have fairly stiff sus setup, so it's not as comfortable as you may think, although it's def not as firm as say a Type R. Newer models would have a softer setup. The Lex is def more luxury than the CU2 which is why I'ld take it over the CU2. The CL9 won't match it in terms of Lux (in both features/gear or refinement [god the CL9 needs more sound deadening, not sure about the CU2, haven't taken one on a FWY yet]), but it's sportier and looks a lot nice imo. Lex has a crap manual gear box though, but the auto is generations ahead anything Honda offers.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    i own a cl9 myself, but also having a cu2 and lexus is250 at home, its easy to make comparison to which is the better car imo hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    If it's between the CU2 and the IS250, I'ld take the IS250. If it's between the CL9 though, I'ld take the CL9. Depends on what you want it for though, IS250 have fairly stiff sus setup, so it's not as comfortable as you may think, although it's def not as firm as say a Type R. Newer models would have a softer setup. The Lex is def more luxury than the CU2 which is why I'ld take it over the CU2. The CL9 won't match it in terms of Lux (in both features/gear or refinement [god the CL9 needs more sound deadening, not sure about the CU2, haven't taken one on a FWY yet]), but it's sportier and looks a lot nice imo. Lex has a crap manual gear box though, but the auto is generations ahead anything Honda offers.
    dynamat ftw haha

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    I dont consider them in the same class personally. The IS250 is a higher level

Accord Euro is more in line with higher spec Camry,Mazda6 or Liberty

And in regards to above comment
    lexus is still toyota
    well as a corporation sure but the cars are not the same.
    Making this blanket statement shows you dont understand Lexus

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    I dont consider them in the same class personally. The IS250 is a higher level

Accord Euro is more in line with higher spec Camry,Mazda6 or Liberty

And in regards to above comment well as a corporation sure but the cars are not the same.
    Making this blanket statement shows you dont understand Lexus
    I second this.. especially about how lexus is still a toyota lol....

Having driven a CL9 a CU2 and a IS250 daily, theres not really much of a comparison.... silence and refinement of the drive goes with the lexus...