Member Array
    Car:
    your mum

Sparco EVO fix back bucket seat with Buddy club Superlow seat rails

got the seat and rails from Shift Performance, fast shipping (5 days).

everything seems ok when i opened the box.

started to work on the rails, and test fit the rails to the seat and i hit a problem, the bolts required to bolt the side brackets and the seat were not included, so i went to Bunnings and get some high tensile bolts (M8x25).

to install this, i first hand tighten the side mount brackets (the L shape bracket) onto the sliders, bolts the rails onto the seat, and test fit it into my car, and once i line up everything, i tighten the bolts between the side bracket and the slider using 12mm spanner.

there was a slight problem, as you can see in the picture below, if i want the seat to be lower, the bracket will clash with the side seatbelt slot.

but i left it like that and bolt everything tight.

and dont forget to transfer the seat belt bracket from your oem seat, it uses 7/16' bolt, which is bigger than the oem bolt, so i went to bunnings again, it turns out bunnings doesnt stock 7/16' bolts for some reason. so i went to GoGear and get the 7/16' eye bolt.

finish product:

review:
    Pros:
    it holds me quiet well, i am 175cm tall, not fat, and EVO seat is perfectly holding me around the corners.
    it does its job of holding me into the seat.

Cons:

i was a bit annoyed when the seat doesnt come with the require bolts, so i was running around and look for the right bolts.

the rails suppose to be super low, but as far as i can work out, its not too low.it is actually higher than my fake SR3 seats i had before.

and if i set the seat to the lowest setting, the seat will hit the slider handle and u cant move the seat back and fore.

very difficult to get in and out of the seat, definately not for daily.
    Last edited by connorling; 15-06-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    good review.

the buddy club rail when i used with the BC seat was really low when compared to my OEM seat.
    ive found that if u angle the seat back it ends up being a bit lower.

also most seats never comes with their own bolts (the 5 that ive been thru).
    Car: 05' Civic Turbo Car: EK 97'
    Motor - D17 Motor - B20T
    Winton - 1:47 Winton - 1:46
    7th Gen Melbourne #1

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Gonna lower the back and see if it goes lower, the annoying bit is the brackets clashing with the harness slot if I go any lower

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    yeah i had the same problem as well but i just did what u did and put it over the harness slot as i dont use the slots with my harness i just go around the top of the seat.
    Car: 05' Civic Turbo Car: EK 97'
    Motor - D17 Motor - B20T
    Winton - 1:47 Winton - 1:46
    7th Gen Melbourne #1

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Try swapping the brackets to L brackets, it might make it easier, as i find that the BC brackets do sit a bit higher than other ones ive seen...

Using L brackets u can prbs sit around 10 - 20mm lower than BC brackets
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC