Re: GAB HA coilovers for Dc2r.

Hi people.

I'm looking at a set of GAB HA only coilovers for my Dc2r. I'm wondering if anyone has had these particular coilovers installed into their Dc2r and can give me some feedback on them.

Cheers,

Mark.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18C7
    Not sure on what the GAB HA coilovers would be like but Im running GAB SS coilovers and so far so good . their fully height and damper adjustable .. smooth and heaps more responsive compared to the Cusco Coilovers i had (not sure what model i had) ..

it really depends on what your after with the coilovers . people get them for different reasons . comfort , stance , performance wise .. etc etc .
    " MY VTECC GOES BWAHHHHHHHH BAHHHHHHH BWA BWA BWAAHHHHHHH "

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyybruh View Post
    Not sure on what the GAB HA coilovers would be like but Im running GAB SS coilovers and so far so good . their fully height and damper adjustable .. smooth and heaps more responsive compared to the Cusco Coilovers i had (not sure what model i had) ..

it really depends on what your after with the coilovers . people get them for different reasons . comfort , stance , performance wise .. etc etc .
    maybe because your cusco's were cactus and your new GAB's are new.