Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up help! advise rear bar accident

yes hello, had my car stationary waiting for a car to go by then he does a sharp turn to park on the gutter and smacked my rear bar. have a look at the picture and can u guys tell me how much you reckon that would cost to fix? the tail light is abit smashed is that something you can get fixed easily. i live the liverpool/cabramatta area, so if u guys know a good panel beater/ spray paint let me know thank you.
    Last edited by andyandy; 19-06-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    YA!HONDA!
    new rear light, and can probably pump that bumper out. ill see u tomorrow d@#k
    EG4>CBR250RR>EM1>GOLF>AP1

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    hope there's no chassis damage and it's purely cosmetic
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

nah its all good, nothing mechanically is wrong *woohoo*, but yeah the tail light plastic got a chip in it. so i was wondering if i could just buy the plastic online and just place it on? or maybe sell the ap2 lights and buy ap1 and whack them on

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    u didn't get that car's rego?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

nah it was my uncle that crashed it shit go.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    ahhhhhh unlucky bro
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Hey mate I have a spare rh ap2 tail light that I don't need, pm me your email and il send you a picture of it and we can go from there if your keen

can anyone point to the the direction of where u can just get the plastic lens for the ap2 light, the light and everything is okay just a hole on the plastic ...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Doubt you can buy it as a separate piece. And even then if you could buy it from Honda I expect the whole light from Ryan would be cheaper.

ryan?