Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r

Any Info on this dc2r?

Hey guys just goin to go check out this dc2r off Carsales , owner claims he has full log book history up to 90-100xxx kms and has then done the rest by himself due to lack of driving.

Anyone seen it? Or heard anything about it?

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/?R=11221535

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Pretty sure I've seen it - unless there is more than one PY with those god-awful wheels on it. Wasn't in Kogarah though (where it's advertised). That doesn't mean it's a fake post. *If* it is, body looked good (while moving in traffic) but I was so glad I was in the E30 and not the DCR - the wheels looked ass and I would have been ashamed to be driving the same car. Even my 4yo commented on how ugly the wheels were.

Apologies if someone on the forums owns the car - just not my cup of tea.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    i know for a fact that its been up for sale for a long time.. thats all i know

and in terms of service history, make sure to get it checked by a knowledgeable mechanic, dont only rely on its history

i wouldnt buy it purely because of those disgusting wheels.

but get it checked out, call the mechanic its been getting serviced at to see if they can tell you much about it, i know for me a few places have done that. and if it all checks out, it looks clean

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Lol it's just wheels. Ask seller to remove them or just sell them later yourself.

$18,000 though it'd have to be very much in excellent condition.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    been forsale for a long time..

looks like the number plates say UAI of 96.4 lol

must of been mum and dads way of saying congrats on a good hsc scoree

wat am i reading

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r
    lol gsi_psi your exactly right.. thats what he said he got it as a present for doing well on hsc, and he is now about 27 so i know he has legitimately owned the car for 10 yrs, the wheels i think are crap for a dc2r as im into jdm also, he is providing the stock dc2r rims with it, looks to be in pretty clean condition inside and out. recaro's basically look brand new, his dad came to the location we met up at aswel.. dunno if thats a good or bad thing? lol

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    have a look at this one as well if your gonna be paying around that price

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...=yellow|CarAll

Quote Originally Posted by DTN View Post

Well worth a look than a 99 one

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    I didn't think rm01a fitted with audm headers and audm cat converter... :S

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 -> DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by DTN View Post

That's my mate's one... he said ever since someone posted his car on OzHonda he's gotten heaps of response BUT they all try to bargain him down over the phone and not one has even bothered to come to see it yet. Do people think $18,000 = $15,000-$16,000 ? lol

Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Setanta View Post
    Pretty sure I've seen it - unless there is more than one PY with those god-awful wheels on it. Wasn't in Kogarah though (where it's advertised). That doesn't mean it's a fake post. *If* it is, body looked good (while moving in traffic) but I was so glad I was in the E30 and not the DCR - the wheels looked ass and I would have been ashamed to be driving the same car. Even my 4yo commented on how ugly the wheels were.

Apologies if someone on the forums owns the car - just not my cup of tea.
    lol, what difference can your comment make even if u bought this car, you would eventually change the wheel of ur personal choice. flaming ones choice of wheel due to own low self esteem isnt nice is it?

Quote Originally Posted by RtN View Post
    That's my mate's one... he said ever since someone posted his car on OzHonda he's gotten heaps of response BUT they all try to bargain him down over the phone and not one has even bothered to come to see it yet. Do people think $18,000 = $15,000-$16,000 ? lol
    I gotta be honest, Thats Ozhonda for ya, tell him to post it on clubITR, hahaha
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 12-07-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"