Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Odyssey

2009 RB3 Honda Odyssey Radio / Stereo Installation

Hi,

I have just purchased a 2009 Honda Odyssey RB3 and am wanting to get rid of the ugly OE radio and replace with a double din in car DVD GPS unit. After removing the radio from the vehicle I noticed that the aerial plug was different. I have researched and have found a suitable adapter but not sure what the blue wire is along side the aerial wire?
    Also, I am after a wiring diagram / schematic for the main radio harness and for the steering wheel control wires?
    Thank you.

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    I don't know exactly, and this is just a guess, but the blue wire could be a remote wire, perhaps?

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Close drifter, as far as im aware its the wire for the power antenna.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post3300705
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Odyssey
    Thanks TbM. I will continue this discussion on the thread shown above by TbM. Keep all the info together.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    I'm also doing a budget upgrade of my RB3 stereo.. and I found that you can buy a harness (eBay) that plugs into the OEM wiring (if you don't want to cut it all up) and the ISO part of the aftermarket HU, as well as a steering wheel control harness. There is nothing specific for the RB3, but maybe the ones for the Accord or Jazz will work. I am not bothering with the steering wheel controls because I'll just be using the remote control. On that note, can anyone recommend me someone who can fabricate a custom sub enclosure, in Sydney?

Honda odyssey radio

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Honda View Post
    Hi,

I have just purchased a 2009 Honda Odyssey RB3 and am wanting to get rid of the ugly OE radio and replace with a double din in car DVD GPS unit. After removing the radio from the vehicle I noticed that the aerial plug was different. I have researched and have found a suitable adapter but not sure what the blue wire is along side the aerial wire?
    Also, I am after a wiring diagram / schematic for the main radio harness and for the steering wheel control wires?
    Thank you.
    Hi Mr honda,
    I also wanted to change my 2010 odyssey stereo as well. I took the top part of the dash out and i beleave you have to pull the center front panel out to get the other 2 screws before you can pull the whole radio out,but i could not get that panel out.would you be able to me know how did you do it that will not damage the plastic? thank you in advance.

2013 honda Odyssey stereo on 2010 Odyssey

I bought a 2013 odyssey stereo from a wreaker and trying to fix in to a 2010 Honda odyssey lux car. The main connector worked with no issues and stereo got powered and could play audio with no issues. But the antenna was deferent..does anyone know how to get the 2010 odyssey antenna connected to 2013 antenna ?

I also tried to install the camera and , could not find the connector to plug the factory camera. Is there any one can guide me to get it working please?