Lightbulb Toda Fightex or Tein Super Racing? Other High End Sussy?!

Anyone had experience with both coilovers and have an opinion on which coilover has better handling? Not fussed about ride comfort at all just mainly on outright handling!

Have played with racing specs, zeal b6's, monoflex, zero2's and spoon n1: Now looking for a brand new set of coilovers not sure what I should get with my main purpose of the car being for track and hill climb use?

Happy to consider other recommendations, and input on whether it would be silly to upgrade or will the difference in handling from the above mentioned coilovers be worth the coin? or
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

i have the Tein SRCs in my time attack EG and im really happy with it i honestly dont think its that expensive for a coilover that offers adjustments in height, compression and rebound.
    I definately felt a difference between the SRCs compared to the tein monoflex's and the spoon n1s.
    I think if youre doing hill climb you probably dont want to be using the same spring rates as i do.. 24kg front and 16kg rear
    Last edited by damienm; 22-06-2012 at 12:43 AM.
    WP: 1.03.4
    Winton: 1.30.9

Account Disabled Array
    Adding to Tein SRC, great coilovers/dampers. You gotta understand and know how to adjust bump and rebound, if not then dont bother buying those type of coilovers.

Thanks Damien, Benny been telling me about these for awhile too...

About seperate bump and rebound adjustments, like you said I got to start somewhere bro.

Just wondering if anyone can compare them to Toda fightex type n1 and type st?
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

Member Array
    Car:
    jazz
    not sure if this is high end enough, but, i hear some good things about KW V3, keen to try it myself..

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    I had Toda Fightex DA in the past , Tein SRC is a better package
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

What car is this for? DC2?

yes it is
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

If you're looking to spend Tein SRC sort of money, then I highly recommend looking at AST Club Sport (5200 Series) or Competition Race (5300 Series) suspension. Check out our thread here or PM me for more details.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    Quote Originally Posted by gambate View Post
    not sure if this is high end enough, but, i hear some good things about KW V3, keen to try it myself..
    Have read nothing but good things on these too and great results on track compared to other more expensive setups. Nevertheless they are predominantly street coilovers with good track potential.
    Getting there...

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 Civic GL
    Quote Originally Posted by gambate View Post
    +1 on these too, although they are a street / track coiliver, I have just installed these on my track only ED civic with great results compared to my old Zeal Super Functions.
    Check out my ED Civic progress here: http://edcivicracecar.blogspot.com.au/