Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array

Ek competition clutch!

So I need a new clutch as mine is slipping, been looking at the exedy sports organic clutch and flywheel kits as i know they are the ones to go for on the street but i was also wondering has any body ever used these competition clutch ones? Ive been looking at these ones http://www.ebay.com/itm/Competition-...bde0c9&vxp=mtr
    Are these suitable for a street driven EK4? Got I/H/E if it matters.

Thanks
    If uncle Jack helped you off an elephant, would you help uncle JACK OFF an elephant???

If I'm not back in 5 minutes..............just wait longer

Although I'm not going to tell you that we are 100% perfect all the time, we do our best to continually make improvements in our products. All of those links that you have posted are many years old.

If you have any specific questions about our product give me a shout.

Dominic
    Competition Clutch

Quote Originally Posted by djt View Post
    So I need a new clutch as mine is slipping, been looking at the exedy sports organic clutch and flywheel kits as i know they are the ones to go for on the street but i was also wondering has any body ever used these competition clutch ones? Ive been looking at these ones http://www.ebay.com/itm/Competition-...bde0c9&vxp=mtr
    Are these suitable for a street driven EK4? Got I/H/E if it matters.

Thanks
    Installed CC's on 3 cars , and all 3 have had issues.

I will not diss comPetition clutch - but personally I would get a exedy organic clutch kit for b series.
    This will run fine in pretty much any power range on the street. Fantastic feel and wear rating.

Pm " EG5 " - jdmyard on this forum for a good price on the kit.

Pm me myself for the install :0)

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    I know a few of us on here have used comp clutch

I did and had no issues

Member Array
    Car:
    CivInteJazPreAc
    have installed competition clutch and competion flywheel to b18c. will give review when in the ek1.

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    Installed cc on my ek, it's fine, nothing is wrong with it and I live it to bits

If you plan on getting a clutch by comp clutch, make sure you purchase a matching flywheel by comp clutch
    Also use an oem thrust bearing ( I've got koyo in mine)

It's been 4 thousand km's and i haven't had one issue, email competition clutch and got a response back the same day,
    Bear in mind I've installed a stage 4 6 puck drag strip model (1620) with aluminium flywheel, I paid (500) delivered as kit/combo

I can tell you, pedal feel is extremely light compared to stock, and bite is very very strong

Any other question lemme know, I spoke to Dom from cci, awesome bloke
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    +1 exedy sports organic
    grabs good and with the light flywheel, it's a great street upgrade
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

im using the CC Stage 4 6puck on my K24 matched with the CC lighten flywheel (3.5kg), at the beginning it used to studder but after the bed-in process is completed (3000miles) it smoothens out.

YOU MUST COMPLETE THE BED-IN PROCESS
    otherwise you will have issues with studder or other fcked up shit.

they are an aggressive clutch - but grips like a muffakka!
    Turbo?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    that got too many zeros in it? website says 300 miles for both sprung and rigid stage 4

http://www.competitionclutch.com/pro...dex.php?id=300

Quote Originally Posted by markismaximus View Post
    that got too many zeros in it? website says 300 miles for both sprung and rigid stage 4

http://www.competitionclutch.com/pro...dex.php?id=300
    Typo.. Lol

My bad 300miles
    Turbo?

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    Bed in? They just told me to do a few hard launches and the clutch pad bed into the flywheel and it's done, I didn't do a 300 mill or 500km bed in, works like a champ now
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants