Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda s2000
    it might be worth haggling them down. Usually the tuner will be selling the ECU - which'll most likely be the haltech lol. You'll be able to benefit financially by purchasing the ECU they have to offer, and combine this with their tuning services for a discount. Otherwise, you'll have to source the AEM yourself which would set you back close to 1k [give or take depending on new/used and the version] then pay for the tuning.

Thanks for all advise, do you know anyone who tunes Haltech good in Syd?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by whokid View Post
    Thanks for all advise
    Which you chose to ignore.

I think I will either choose hondata k pro or Haltech, as most of the tuners here sell Haltech.
    My mate can sell me his K pro with all sensors and valve cover for 1600 which is not too bad. Tuning is around 800.
    If I can find any shop can do a combo haltech plus tuning with 2000, I will prefer Haltech.
    What do you think?

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    Hondata is crap and outdated. I've got a haltech on my super charged s2k and it's awesome. The fact that they are made in Australia is great too. 18 psi seems to be a lot to be running on stock internals though? Im running 12 psi on my vortech charger and getting 260 kw at the wheels

This is the first time I heard that Hondata is crap, why?
    To run 12 psi, what size should the pulley be?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieP View Post
    Hondata is crap and outdated.
    Yeah, umm gotta say I'm not familiar with the Hondata but I don't think it's right to call it 'crap and outdated' without some evidence to back it up.
    Last edited by AusS2000; 10-07-2012 at 04:13 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Hondata
    Toda doesn't tune anymore

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Well Toda is a Japanese manufacturer. If you mean Toda Au, they don't do anything anymore if I heard correctly.

Just contacted Adrian today, he still tunes cars. Asking 1200 for tuning if I bring my on ecu....

I got my car tuned on the weekend by ixa ( I think that's what they call themselves) anyway they did a great job, only thing is its a street tune not dyno,the main tuner started up bel garage years ago and know his stuff and the other guy owns the old ap2 gpw bel s2000, if you want there details I'll pass them on