Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8

Civic ek knuckles?

Can any one confirm that all the ek's knuckles have the holes drilled out for the abs sensor?

Im considering about goin to wreckers for one but this is the only thing stopping me from going, as its pointless in ripping out a different ek knuckle if it doesn't have the bolts an hole for abs sensor.

And i do believe that they use different wheel bearings as well.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Look at it before you take it out?

Probably safer bet to get one off an ABS car anyway, some low model EK's actually have 242mm brakes/hubs.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG8 B16A2
    Apparently Honda changed the bearing (so presumably the hub?) dimensions somewhere between 96 and 2000. This is what the guy who replaced my bearing told me. Unfortunately I haven't been able to confirm this. And I can tell you that EK4 knuckles have abs holes drilled... but I presume you knew that already...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG8
    Im running ek4 262mm fronts on my eg. Didn't see any holes in place?? Unless they hidden
    Why don't you tell your daddy to comb his damn hair, look like some spiders is having a meetin' on his head.