integra vti-r aftermarket seats

i bought a pair of aftermarket seats for my car, does anyone know anybody that can help me put these in. i think custom seat rails are needed i dont know, but does anyone know where they do these stuff for cheap ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Laser,B16EF,DC2
    what seats, brand?? pics? did they come with rails?

i dont know what seats they are.... they're a replicas of something and yes they did come with rails..

Member Array
    Car:
    Laser,B16EF,DC2
    cant c

Member Array
    Car:
    Laser,B16EF,DC2
    yea what car did they come off looks similar to dc2 rails with half missing lol

i dont think it's ever been in a car before, my friend bought it brand new and put on the rails provided and it sat in his room for a while but now he's getting new seats so i took these one off his hands and was hoping to put it in my car.. lol was wondering if i can just use the (current) seat rails + sliders in the dc2 and just bolt it on these one, if not do you know anywhere they can do it for me?

Member Array
    Car:
    Laser,B16EF,DC2
    looks like you can fit your rails just try it and find out lol

Member Array
    Car:
    95 dc4
    They Look like replica SR3's, My old stock Dc4 seats only had a single slide latch thing like those ones, Just Chuck them in, they might fit fine for all you know you won't know til you try

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    Those rails are universal rails. they come with most aftermarket seats.

Can you remove the existing rails and take photos underneath?
    You might be able to get dc2r rails and they should bolt straight up. If not you could easily mod the rails to fit by drilling holes to line up with the bottom of the seat

OR, you could get something like these/or custom make them and bolt/weld the universal rails onto them
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-SEAT-BRA...0d9213&vxp=mtr

thanks for the input guys