Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Member Array
    Car:
    trotts
    I would have to agree, that rear wing looks nothing like a j's racing wing. Not even close.
    BONUS ROUND
    There is still room on the bandwagon for you.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by mtonep3 View Post
    sorry bro, zero exhaust dont make there own carbon. but what i know is that they buy the carbon from a factory china and put there name on it (nothing wrong with that).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seibon-Carbo...0e40c1&vxp=mtr

They are replica ASM fenders, but genuine ASM ones are +25mm wider.
    For your selling price of $1699.... you can buy genuine ASM front fenders, with money to paint them too.

AND

For the GT wing, sorry again, but they look nothing like the wing J's Racing offers on there catalogues.

looks more like something like this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-57...54c386&vxp=mtr

which this exact wing is also, produced in china, and sold in there market very commonly.
    hey mate
    i dont work for Zero
    i know they dont make their own stuff, they import it and put their brand on it like many companies
    my guards are +10mm. they offered me +25mm i said no (something i regret)
    i didnt pay those prices for it thats their retail prices inc shipping i posted the price as someone PM me asking me to do so.
    that wing you posted is similar but not a perfect match. the wing is based off the low mount js racing. no its not a perfect match as they have different side wings and mounts but the type 1 gt style is the same.

i really like the kit. some people dont and thats fine. its all personal preference anyway

Quote Originally Posted by greek_rambos2k View Post
    hey mate
    i dont work for Zero
    i know they dont make their own stuff, they import it and put their brand on it like many companies
    my guards are +10mm. they offered me +25mm i said no (something i regret)
    i didnt pay those prices for it thats their retail prices inc shipping i posted the price as someone PM me asking me to do so.
    that wing you posted is similar but not a perfect match. the wing is based off the low mount js racing. no its not a perfect match as they have different side wings and mounts but the type 1 gt style is the same.

i really like the kit. some people dont and thats fine. its all personal preference anyway
    Hey mate not having a go at ya,
    but i know you dont work for zero. but im just simply correcting what you were saying before, how you said they "made" there own fenders etc.
    in end of the day, its your car, your choice, and your style of modding it, but for me, i wouldnt go that path.
    And i still disagree on your wing being a j's replicate, as TBH... it looks nothing like a j's wing (voltex) design. All js racing wings are side mounted, and not centre mounted like your one.

looks nothing a like bro. but anyway, doesnt matter, i just wouldnt say its a j's racing replica, not at all.

and fyi, i also know the guys personally, over at zero. so i know what there products and stuff are like, and whats on there catalogues. i just dont like how people try to say there parts are replica of this and that's brand, when it clearly is not. it just ruins it for the people who rock the real shit like my self.
    type[R]

Member Array
    Car:
    trotts
    Js make ( well sell as voltex make them ) GT (centre) mounted wings in most sizes. Its a special order item.

But as stated, this doesn't even come close to a replica of any properly designed wing.
    BONUS ROUND
    There is still room on the bandwagon for you.