Thread: ek9 lips

Member Array
    Car:
    99' civic ek

ek9 lips

hmm having a bit of touble finding ek9 lips and skirts, yes im going the oem ek9 look, cant find them anywhere thou so im thinking i might resort to aftermarked :/ something i didnt really want to do.

so what do you guys think? are the aftermarket ones fine? or should i really try stick to oem honda gear? the ones im looking at are urethane so yeah not too sure what do other civic users think? anyone tried this sort of thing also?
    nOObest of the noob ^_^

Member Array
    Car:
    HONDA CIVIC EK
    Id suggest sticking to oem. I had a poly urethane lip on my ek and just recently snapped it in half. Im sure some of the other guys on here will see this and point you in the right direction of getting some good stuff.

Member Array
    Car:
    OGK24A
    OEM. Better fitment and more secure
    4dr♥

Member Array
    Car:
    99' civic ek
    yeah thats what i thought but im getting to the stage now where i cant find oem lips i guess ill have to keep waiting hmm unless people know someone?
    nOObest of the noob ^_^

Member Array
    Car:
    OGK24A
    Yeh keep waiting dude, they're like 300ish bnew...
    4dr♥

Member Array
    Car:
    Ekay
    try going to a honda dealership where the spare parts department. or go on ebay and look around.
    dont turn to poly urethane. the fitment is so bad compare to oem.
    hope that helps

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by bladed_yoshii View Post
    yeah thats what i thought but im getting to the stage now where i cant find oem lips i guess ill have to keep waiting hmm unless people know someone?
    Like member said go to a honda dealership parts department front lip is the same as EM1 and rear lip is known as a optional lip for ek hatch from memory don't mention ek9 rear they will give you a ???? look.

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    EK9 FACELIFT LIP PART NO'S

FRONT----- 71110-S04-Z00ZE *NHO, 71110-S04-Z00ZG *NH583M, 71110-S04-Z00ZH *NH592P, 71110-S04-Z00ZM *Y56 last code is the colour
    REAR------ 71510-S03-Z00ZA *NHO, 71510-S03-Z00ZB*NH583M, 71510-S03-Z00ZC *NH592P, 71510-S03-Z00ZM *Y56