Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    + 1 with why you hiding prescription medicine there... Was it sitting on the passenger seat and you forgot, then a hot girl was getting in your car and you were like *sht where do I put my hemorrhoid cream* and panicked and shoved it there?

Anyway good luck with the roof lining. Bit of a job to do...
    I lol'd

LOL,

No it was not H cream, it's just my meds I hide them inside the roof just to get less hassle from the Police. Sometimes they will do anything to eff you over, so rather hide it.

But does anyone have a DIY on how to remove the interior roof pref the front part? It would be helpful if there was a DIY on this with pictures. By reading some of ya comments on how to remove the roof it seems hard. All I wanna do is be able to remove the interior roof to see and reach for the packet of meds, then be able to put the roof back to normal.

Thanks, hope someone here can provide more info and help. Lets keep taking the piss to a minimum now, really need help now!

If you try to remove just the front part you will probably end up bending it and that will leave a crease but you can always try.

Remove sun visors, rear view mirror, front pillar trims, sunroof lining, grab handle, interior light and then try pulling the front section down

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    if they do find them in the roof that would be even dodgier, no?

u should wrap a magnet onto the bottle next time so u can pull it out with a magnetic pick up tool :P

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by notJDM View Post
    LOL,

No it was not H cream, it's just my meds I hide them inside the roof just to get less hassle from the Police. Sometimes they will do anything to eff you over, so rather hide it.

But does anyone have a DIY on how to remove the interior roof pref the front part? It would be helpful if there was a DIY on this with pictures. By reading some of ya comments on how to remove the roof it seems hard. All I wanna do is be able to remove the interior roof to see and reach for the packet of meds, then be able to put the roof back to normal.

Thanks, hope someone here can provide more info and help. Lets keep taking the piss to a minimum now, really need help now!
    just go buy new meds, easier than taking off roof lining....
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    ice or bikkies?

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Tonne Ek Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    ice or bikkies?
    would be worth taking the lining off for a sack of rack
    "I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    un bolt the sun visors. rip off the pillar plastic then take off the handles and also i think a few small clips/bolts and the front half will sag down

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    if they do find them in the roof that would be even dodgier, no?

u should wrap a magnet onto the bottle next time so u can pull it out with a magnetic pick up tool :P
    Thats's what I was thinking. Going to the effort to hide them will make the cops fk you over even more.

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    pm charliebrown - he has a DIY on how to remove EG roof lining.

All the best of luck,

Regards,

Sean.
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Natural selection.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Next time you get pulled over by the cops insist they search your roof, that way they'll remove the lining for you...
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE