Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXDEL501 View Post
    D15b turbo

Inb4 ohsc
    **** yeah!

FAITHLESS;

We all learn from wasting money! Need to do it atleast once haha.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    i know everyone had good suggestions but your doing hill climb so you need a tone of torque and the h22 has a lot of it good for ek but youll need extra mods coz that motor is heavy also b18c7 is heaps good too but... if your on your full license then turbo it single cams are very fun turbo ed
    SingleCammerJammer

Member Array
    Car:
    1997 EK1 HATCH
    haha cheers everyone, I wouldnt turbo my D16 cause I rather getting another engine that done under 100,000kms, my d16 done 174,000kms and plus it wont be as reliable if i put a turbo on it. Plus I love the sound of a Vtec with a racing exhaust! :3 Sounds tuff to me haha. And I am leaning towards the b18c7 and the jdm b18c cause its basically what i want, and later in life, maybe i turbo it or a supercharger but thats later. I can save heaps of money quickly, it may take me a year and a half to get to $10,000 but in that amount of money i need engine, gearbox, new set of adjustable struts, alloy raditator, new driveshafts, shortshift gearstick, upgraded/ new brakes and rotors, camshaft, chain, raditator fan, ECU with a 2.0 USB port, lower/ higher control arms with the best bushings i can find, maybe rear spoiler (not a ugly huge drifters style, just a Type R or Mugen 'ducktail' spoiler will do fine, front spoiler, new front reinforcement bar (cause i drilled holes through it for driving lights as i drive on roads where at least ten kangaroos gets hit everyday), new handbreak/ cable (for motorkhana and hairpin at the hillclimb i love), extractors, new exhaust system that will sounds awesome everytime, everywhere, new clutch, pulleys, trust bearings, intake mainitfold, front/ and rear coil overs, and maybe type r cluster. That will be between $10,000 to $15,000 i believe.

What else do you think I need to change?? other than JDM and VTEC stickers hahaha, but those stickers will be after I done all this so theres a reason behind them haha

Member Array
    Car:
    1997 EK1 HATCH
    And I am pretty sure I am will still be keen doing up this car, I wont be giving up on it, I had it since 15, came 3rd overall out of 28 cars in motorkhana in my 3rd motorkhana race filled with commys, ke70s, rally cars, drifters. Soo many stories I have had in it and the amount of times it made me cheer up, smile and this car still surpises me here and there. And its my first car and my life Goal is to try and keep this car forever hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    **** yeah!

FAITHLESS;

We all learn from wasting money! Need to do it atleast once haha.
    hahahaha

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    I've actually heard that the b16 might be the better off the buy because it revs nicer then the b18 (unless u go for the type R) and is more reliable.

but its all down to your budget as already said.

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    b18 has more torque b16 is just slugish imo but i love the crossover its mean on the b16 yoo :O
    SingleCammerJammer

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by eren View Post
    b18 has more torque b16 is just slugish imo but i love the crossover its mean on the b16 yoo :O
    Retard the timing and VTEC crossover ive even louder coz car drives so sluggish down low that when VTEC finally hits it hit hard, kinda like a bad tune lol. Note: Only do this if you want a crazy crossover lol retarding timing will not increase Peformance of your car
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Eg f20b I recon