dc5s
    I have plm on my dc5s with. 200 cell cat and 60rr js racing
    And sounds sick
    Lovin it

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Finally fitted the PLM Headers today.
    The buzzing sound is nothing like I expected, it's very faint and barely noticeable, if anything there may be a slight leak causing a tinny/raspy sound but I'm pretty sure it's the headers as the wall thickness is thinner than stock.
    I highly recommend to tighten up the bolts that hold the headers together a much as possible before installing.
    I had might firm before fitting and had to tighten them up after they were on the car which was a lengthy task *sigh*

The performance is amazing, the engine revs a lot more freely al the way to redline and even out of the VTEC range it feels like there is more torque.

It sounds awesome too like a quiet sucking/buzzz sound, I have a quiet exhaust so I can here the front section of the exhaust fairly well, with a louder exhaust it would be hard to hear.

Highly recommend these headers, I bought them off eBay for $440, prob best bang for buck mod available

Member Array
    Car:
    Laser,B16EF,DC2
    take it to an exhaust shop and get it welded so no air can leak from the joints haha