Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    Quote Originally Posted by markismaximus View Post
    Build thread and not 1 pic of the car... come on
    LOL.

its coming, just looks abit sad right now, as its completely stock and havent had time to fit anything as yet

ill update thread with pics once ready ...
    RB1-ODC

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    that's alright.

that's what a build thread is all about. if you don't have pics from the start of the build what will we compare the finished product to....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    My mum has an Odyssey. Spacious, very comfy. Best car to sleep in.
    Choke dealer

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    Quote Originally Posted by markismaximus View Post
    that's alright.

that's what a build thread is all about. if you don't have pics from the start of the build what will we compare the finished product to....
    everyone knows what a stock looking ODC looks like ..hehe but ill post one up just for a BEFORE look progress

Quote Originally Posted by DakDak View Post
    My mum has an Odyssey. Spacious, very comfy. Best car to sleep in.
    haha ... yes tell me about it. when the mrs kicks me out of the house - rather than sleeping in the doggy house, go to the ODC and layout the back seats and crash on the pillows/blanket with style. - Free wifi too (car parked on driveway)
    RB1-ODC

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    markismaxinus has got a point there.... pics or no more help ��
    Last edited by evolution; 02-08-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    Old man that drives slow cars

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    ^^^^ you got a point there.... pics or no more help
    Its coming .. Dont u worry
    RB1-ODC

must admit Odyssey is not spacious enough now....... but driving more like go kart compares to spacious enough haha

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    ^^ true.. maybe its time for a Delica or El Grande

i like these rims on this ODC ...but not that big and cambered. i think its got 20's on it ...18-19's for me imo.

RB1-ODC

Member Array
    Car:
    05 RB1|08 B200T
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage King View Post
    wow 2k1cvc - that is some nice ODC u got ... 20's is abit too big for me, as the bangabus is always fully loaded, hence why 18's or 19's worse case is what im looking for.

also i dont want too much issues with rubbing/rolling etc. but yes i know what you mean by stance.

RSR's? - how much are they? similar to Teins super flex wagon?

EDIT: your front bar - did that come with the oem foggies already? or did you have them cut in and installed?
    20 is never to big 20’s are the new 18’s…. Trust me , if you bought 18’s, you will wish you bought 20 This was my daily only until recently, I have no issues with scrubbing however I did roll the rear wheels arch lips a little just in-case as I’m running a -1 camber. It is the size & width (before anything more aggressive) with no issues what so ever. Are you in Sydney? You must see to understand J

With that said perhaps a Odyssey meet In Sydney guys?

RSR’s I bought 2nd from a guy in this forum, he they go much lower than the TEIN’s so with 20’s you won’t have a issue.

Got the foggies installed from Honda Dealer a week after buying the car, they stuffed up something in our papers so gave us free foggies. They cut and installed J

A few guys here are on 20’s…. There is 3 RB1’s that I know of and 2 RB3’s and we all dads with fams J
    wedding | photography | videography | www.dustinling.com

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    ^^ yes your prob right.

a sydney meet would be nice, like to see the other ODC's around. i see a white one around my area but forgot the plates. (western syd).

where can the RSR's be bought? O/S i guess? linkage?

only reason is i always have a full load in the car and dont want scrubbing whatsoever. maybe 19's would be the way to go for me.

what would be the ideal ET for fronts - 19x8 and rear -19x9 for a deep dish look?

would i need to roll any guards?

will i need camber kits?
    RB1-ODC

Member Array
    Car:
    05 RB1|08 B200T
    ^^ true.. maybe its time for a Delica or El Grande

i like these rims on this ODC ...but not that big and cambered. i think its got 20's on it ...18-19's for me imo.

20 fo shooooo

Member Array
    Car:
    05 RB1|08 B200T
    ^^ yes your prob right.

a sydney meet would be nice, like to see the other ODC's around. i see a white one around my area but forgot the plates. (western syd).

where can the RSR's be bought? O/S i guess? linkage?

only reason is i always have a full load in the car and dont want scrubbing whatsoever. maybe 19's would be the way to go for me.

what would be the ideal ET for fronts - 19x8 and rear -19x9 for a deep dish look?

would i need to roll any guards?

will i need camber kits?
    Rim size is not going to cause you scrubbing, it’s how aggressive you play around with offset and width of rim plus how low you go, that will determine if you scrub or not.

The more dish, the crazier your offset and width will be – the closer you get to scrubbing and having to roll guards.

My previous set up was just with springs (which was great) TEIN S-TECH (1.5inch drop) with 20x8.5 +40 all round no scrubs, no guard rolling or anything – perfect for just everyday driving with 2 kids in the back, and looks clean and simple – see below

20 is not too big especially for this car, I think they are the perfect size.

Since we bought our 2nd family car, it was no longer the daily so I bought these new 20’s that I have explained above,

however I want a more aggressive look as it’s no longer a daily “20x10 +35(R)” and (20x8.5 +30(F)” so hence I am selling them.

If you want anything like the video you have shown, you will definitely need to roll your guards and select a bigger rim size.

Camber kits? Well it depends if you want to save your tyres, here is a pic (not so good as its side on) of my car without camber kits and dumped to its lowest setting

You should be able to tell that the rear has massive camber so if that is a look your after, then don’t bother getting them

If you want a more “phat/flush” look, them get them (refer to this thread)

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...RB1-new-wheels

Hope this helps man