Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    cool. im looking around that mark. non vtec tho...

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    Ok so I've been putting off updating this as I've been rather aggravated with the whole car situation lately and wanted to get this sorted before bringing everyone up to speed. My beloved white teg has been off the road since April with extensive front end damage, due to a young p plater girl who decided stop signs were optional. after a long wait her insurance finally came through at the end of last month and gave me a $3100 payout and the car. (which I reckon is pretty damn good for a 22yo car with over 300,000k's) So as I'm sure you can imagine this has called for a change of time frame turbo wise.

As it stands the current plan is to remove the radiator supports from my parts car and use to replace mine. Then remove wiring harness and ecu and swap in obd1 items. Mock up turbo then swap in radiator condenser and a few other front end bits from parts car. try and source a replacement 91 front bar and throw in some aftermarket lights. So the car will be remaining off the road for quite a while still but when it is recommissioned it will be with the turbo all set up and good to go.
    In the meantime I'm dailying the wifes EG and we've bought her an 05 DC5. Bringing my car situation to: 2 da9's in pieces and a dc5 and eg in the shed and the da3 still waiting under nan's house.

I'll post up a pic or 2 in the next few days so you can all see the damage.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    As they say, real men have 5 cars.... (Sure I've heard that!)
    That's a good payout, now get that turbo in !
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Sorry to hear about the setback.

Still keen to see it turbo though. Love the DA. Would like to own a DA6 one day...

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    lol at mooshie and yea I can't wait to get it boosted! We did a rough mock up in the parts car this arvo and its definitely not gonna be a drop straight in job but its looking like it'll fit without losing a/c!

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    sad to hear, the build was looking good. I hope you stick to the b18b they are actually good engines for what they are.

"as her previous one had a run in with 5 fence posts and a tree... it lost"

LOL