Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    You asked best

So

Ohlins
    Bilsteins

Etc be prepared to pay 5k plus
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    No

He said best for under 1k

Account Disabled Array
    Check out the GAB SS range

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...fficial-Dealer

We had alot of positive feedback with these!

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by 4age8u View Post
    You asked best

So

Ohlins
    Bilsteins

Etc be prepared to pay 5k plus
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXDEL501 View Post
    No

He said best for under 1k
    lmzo

+1 tein ss. under 1k, soft and can lower car. not dumped not stanced.
    might need itr rlca $150, tein ss probably around 700-800?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    DMC-12
    get eibach shocks and springs for 600 brand new. u just have to buy it from US

gives the car a 2 finger gap and it's very comfortable on the street. I had this in my old EK1.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    I've heard good feedback regarding Tein SS. Pretty good value.

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    So I'm interested in BC BR's which are slightly over (~$1100 shipped) and seem to get rave reviews all over even months down the track from using them. And as a little bonus the colour is pretty sweet.

So my question is, does anyone here have them? Any comments, thoughts, opinions? I'd be eager to hear from anyone, especially those with EK/EMs

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    Ive got some. Bought them second hand from someone here. I have to say i am absolutely loving them right now. Much more better than my spring and shock combo. The ability to change the damper is great to and with 32 settings what more could you want. It is a tiny bit stiff for dailying but you only notice that on crazy bumps. When you turn the car has less body roll and with the addition of some swah bars you will get close to zero body roll. Cant say much about track use yet as i havent been yet but im assuming theyll perform well enough for those occassions.
    team grade A

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Quote Originally Posted by jajaja View Post
    Ive got some. Bought them second hand from someone here. I have to say i am absolutely loving them right now. Much more better than my spring and shock combo. The ability to change the damper is great to and with 32 settings what more could you want. It is a tiny bit stiff for dailying but you only notice that on crazy bumps. When you turn the car has less body roll and with the addition of some swah bars you will get close to zero body roll. Cant say much about track use yet as i havent been yet but im assuming theyll perform well enough for those occassions.
    How long have you had yours on for, and how many k's do you think you've done on them? Do you have a build thread or pictures or anything of your setup? I've come to understand that coilovers are a tradeoff with comfort one way or another so I'll have to make a compromise whether I like it or not, just depends how much comfort I lose. How's the ride on bad roads and speed bumps (big ones and small metal ones), are they bearable?

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    How long have you had yours on for, and how many k's do you think you've done on them? Do you have a build thread or pictures or anything of your setup? I've come to understand that coilovers are a tradeoff with comfort one way or another so I'll have to make a compromise whether I like it or not, just depends how much comfort I lose. How's the ride on bad roads and speed bumps (big ones and small metal ones), are they bearable?
    I have had mine on for a month-ish. Previous owner had put on 15k kms and ive done maybe 1-2k kms? Yeah i do have a build thread on the civic section somewhere lol. Comfort level is different for everyone. For me i prefer to feel the road a bit so its perfect. And yeh there is a pretty big jump from stock shock to coilovers considering comfort but if you want better handling its worth it. On bumpy roads and speed bumps its bareable depending on how fast you take them lol. If you rock the coilovers close to the softest setting i think you should be okay.
    team grade A

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Quote Originally Posted by jajaja View Post
    I have had mine on for a month-ish. Previous owner had put on 15k kms and ive done maybe 1-2k kms? Yeah i do have a build thread on the civic section somewhere lol. Comfort level is different for everyone. For me i prefer to feel the road a bit so its perfect. And yeh there is a pretty big jump from stock shock to coilovers considering comfort but if you want better handling its worth it. On bumpy roads and speed bumps its bareable depending on how fast you take them lol. If you rock the coilovers close to the softest setting i think you should be okay.
    Oh wait, your car! I've been loosely following your thread, it's posted on other forums too right? JDMST I think?

Anyway off topic, if anyone has any experiences with BC BR's please share

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    ^haha yep!
    team grade A