Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CL9 XCarlink

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 Euro Std 5A
    Here's some pics of what it looks like now... no pics of the DIY job but all it took was a power drill to get through the bulk of the plastic and a stanley knife to scoop out the excess and smooth the edges a bit.

'06 Accord Euro Std
    Stock standard =|

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    installed my xcarlink today! Just stored the unit behind the cubby and drilled a hole in the top right and shoved both ipod cable and AUX in. Easier than I thought, although 2 problems... the ipod connector has some distortion coming through although AUX does not.. Secondly, my seat warmer lights (when you have headlights on) turn on and off intermediately (when you turn them on a setting or off).. anyone know why? It's getting serviced this Wednesday anyway so if no one knows ill just let Honda know and hopefully they just fix it haha

Also, I took photos with each step of install so if anyone needs a tutorial I'm happy to post them up

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Would this be the best way to go if I want to solely play my iPhone in my car while it charges etc?

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Here's some pics of what it looks like now... no pics of the DIY job but all it took was a power drill to get through the bulk of the plastic and a stanley knife to scoop out the excess and smooth the edges a bit.
    oh wow, looks very discreet man!
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    DIY Is posted for those that asked, I tried inboxing most but ExpressCoffee yours is full :P

"http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?167069-xCarlink-DIY-Tutorial"

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by afgmoh View Post
    DIY Is posted for those that asked, I tried inboxing most but ExpressCoffee yours is full :P

"http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?167069-xCarlink-DIY-Tutorial"
    man i swear i have like 10 messages

cleared now haha but thanks!
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2