Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    let us kno how much itll cost you.. maybe and upgrade to the new headlights cud be an option hehehe
    I was actually thinking of that... but not sure if the new headlight will fit.
    Oh regarding TSX aftermarket headlights (the ebay link I've attached before) the seller said it wont fit our CU2. Weird?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    I remember reading somehere here that tsx lights shouldnt be installed because they drive on the other side. Meaning that the cut off points for the headlights are different. As our right headlight is lower, their right headlight would be higher and we would then blind oncoming traffic.

But I would think you could adjust it or something, dont know. Maybe the seller was thinking on those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
    I remember reading somehere here that tsx lights shouldnt be installed because they drive on the other side. Meaning that the cut off points for the headlights are different. As our right headlight is lower, their right headlight would be higher and we would then blind oncoming traffic.

But I would think you could adjust it or something, dont know. Maybe the seller was thinking on those lines.
    Hmmm sounds about right... Maybe thats the reason. Somehow the CU2 aftermarket sells more expensive than the TSX. Here's one from MARS Performance in Melb:http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HONDA-ACC...item1e6cd0399b

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Whoops, wrong thread.