Looking to buy this.

hey guys new to the forums do own a Euro 04 model. Im a noob lol.

But ye i want to know at what im looking at and im not paying that much dont wory i got the price down a fair bit already but car comes with no log books, so thats what im worried about.

And just want to know what im looking for so i dont get headaches if i do through with it looking at both of these.

Feedback and a good heads up would be appreciated.

TypeR

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/villa...-r/1011117441#

Civic ( What i really want )

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/enfie...o-/1011031882#

for me honestly i'd prefer the integra.
    the eg looks like its had some serious coin spent on it and would be an awesome car. but at the end of the day its an EG model, ask the hundreds of guys on here about their pain trying to get rid of a car they have spent like 20,000 on, and people still wont give them 10,000.
    the type r looks like your typical type r, and could take some TLC to bring up to scratch.
    But i reckon you could pick it up cheaper than 10k, considering its condition.

give em both a call, talk about it with them.
    but id have a look at the integra type r, as long as its mechanically alright. id buy it, clean it up, maybe fix the panels that are scratched or whatever and enjoy a very very very nice sports car.
    ive owned both those cars, dc2 type r and eg (however only witha b16) and also a dc5 type r.
    for raw driving, power and handling, nothing comes close to a dc2 type r.

hope that helps a little bit.
    GR:33:KI

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS
    Go have a look at both, if your happy with them then get a mechanic that you trust to give u a report. You can make your decision after that.

It also depends what you want from your car, if you want a nice car/drive go the integra if you want speed and dont care for ride comfort then go the civic.

Thanks guys. Yer i was really considering the Civic seeing the guy sent that much coin on it, but than again i wont be able to sell it at the price i buy it for.

Im going to see the Teggy tomorrow and take my mechanic with me i cant go wrong if i chuck 8k at the bloke he cant say no i reckon with 6 months rego and the much ks i reckon its worth it. Just hope the teggy aint battered im not very fussed about body i care about the engine and that is all.

Will let you fellas know later on. But any more feedback would be greatly appreciated, as my euro is more of a cruisy type car

But the civic looks like it has way more power or am i wrong.

Edit : The Teggy is on revs does that really matter?
    Last edited by Husslez; 19-12-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 & GD3
    I wouldnt buy either; wouldnt touch the teg if its on revs, thats just my preference though.

For that price there are better buys around.
    Team West Yo!!

www.circuitclub.com.au

Yer the teggy was rough as **** man seen it had a look walked away.

Did not bother with the civic as i asked him for the vin number he did not give it and insisted i go and see it and he will give the number there ...

Still looking going in about an hour to see a n15 series 2 turbo ( I know nissan lol ) but the guy also lied and i just checked the vin and it has been written off in 07 he said it was stolen recovered hmmm.

People lie to much, might just go but a Honda Jazz or Yaris lol. ...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    its a dog eat dog world. ****ers dont seem to understand that honesty sells.
    Choke dealer