Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO 04
    Oh yeah - has anyone in an euro installed those LED lights yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sceuro View Post
    New A/C compressor - why? Was the aircon not cold enough or...? My aircon feels week too
    If by not cold enough you mean not cold at all, yes. compressor seized, not uncommon unfortunately and when it dies it likes to make a mess...

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    You're going to need a handful of t10 and festoon 30mm , 2 7watt cree led t20.
    And 4 vanity led, check Size first though
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Fredroops - had i heard from you sooner I wouldn't have bought myself Castrol Titanium 5W-30 and Narva 120%+ globes...cause looking at the oils i would have gone redline from that performance website, and the injector cleaaner product. Currently I have royal purple in the system, I've used Castrol Edge Sport, RP, Penzoil, Honda FEO Ultra....all good, i tried RP 10W-30 however driving performance felt a bit more numb (remember could be my brain as well)...
    Royal purple, people eiter hate it or love it. I haven't used it myself tho. so i cant comment on it.
    Castrol titantium should be fine to use.
    Another I'd recommend you to look at is Mobil One High Milage oil (M1HM) gllubricants sell them in sydney.

Narva 120 Plus lights well they are excellent, i can see easily the side of houses without being directly in front of them, from what i can see the light spread is nearly 180 degrees so if i were driving in the middle of a 4-way highway the lights would spead over 4 lanes, obviously the light is stronger directly in front. White colour light, couldn't see much yellow which is good. The only thing i would say is the distance forward of the light is not as great but far better than the conventional globes. Not sure about HID but this is close. It's bright without being blinding to motorists - I heard Philips/Osram is like having high beems on so i have to try that out! The price you gave me from your power bulb and performancelubes is 48 dollars which is REALLY GOOD. My globes were 78 in supercheap.
    Narva is repackaged Osram, they're the same thing i remembered
    Narva/Osram blinds other people as well. just so you know :-)

I bought the castrol edge titanium 5W-30 for $49.95 at Supercheap so will use it at my 193000 drain interval - 500km left so next week. When i reach early 200,000km's I will switch to Redline OR Mobil 1 Extended Drain and will report the difference. Haven't tried the new titanium one, but i think it's more of a marketing hype.
    - There are subtle differences, M1 is my preference since they have a range of M1 products that suits specific applications M1EP for longer drain and cleaning, M1HM for high milage engines, M1ESP for better gas milage.

Keni Shocks 150 per shock? how much cost to install them? I struggled with light globes so don't expect me to do it. Also I don't want a sports feel, i want COMFORT, will Koni be hardher in terms of the ride quality? And will they work with existing springs (not willing to change them)...Just want not such a thumping ride.
    Not necessarilly, most people use Koni because it's good quality and is adjustable from soft to hard.
    and they all work with stock springs

You could also have KYB shocks which are OEM grade for about $100 a corner, I think labour is around $250

Unfortunately, I only have ATF-Z1...and i've only ever drained the system every 20,000km's so the 2.8L's worth. Right now ATF is at higher levels than the second dot on the dipstick so it's good im going to see Southwest Automatics at Liverpool - they said they will drive it around and determine if i require a flush. He said it's $150 for a service of the transmission and $350-400 for a full flush as he'll need 20-30L of genuine oil. I won't do a full flush but let him do a service first then ill follow this 3x3 drain and drive for 10mins in between tactic.
    he dont need 30 litres, a 4x4 only uses 15-16 litres that gives you 95% new fluid.

and dont just drive for 10min, you need to engage all gears in that 10 min, you'd find 10 min turns into 15 every time around.

The ECU reset thing seemed to work a bit, my car stopped the revs being so high before a gear change, it seemed to have shifted nicer. But i haven't tackled the mountain drive yet so will let ya know.
    do a fuel injector and throttlebody clean, it may be throttle related

Ok - as for ATF oil, well, I read on here some use redline, some use Armoil, is the RP stuff good? I also read that NO ONE should use anything except genuine eeven from this popular dude called aarong... if that's the case maybe ill try and use ATF-DW1 but where do i get it? I only bought my trans oil a few months ago and it was still the D1 stuff. I am in the Newcastle region so...
    a few years back no one had honda atf grade oil hence the "ONLY USE HONDA" slogan

DO you mean DW1? or Z1. Z1's.... not ideal if you dont change it frequently. DW1 is fine.

Now days since the whole honda auto tranny problem came out (I have a thread on this) people started to branch out.

Redline D1 and Amoils multi-vehicle ATF are Honda OEM grade (and better) so you should be fine useing any. Not sure about RP tho.

Oh yeah and after 200,000km's should i restart the log book process again?
    It's in the service/log book for what to do after the 200k km i think
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Fred saves the days...again

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO 04
    Hi All,

Was wondering if the Mugen looking weathershields from Shift performance will look good on a standard accord euro - everything is standard even the wheels? Does anyone have a pic of a standard euro with weathershields

Done 235,000 KM's.

Just had my power steering pump internal o-ring seal fail (not the hoses that were replaced in the recall, but the actual pump itself) - leaking fluid everywhere. It has since been repaired.

Other things of note (that have been resolved) include door actuator (x2), warped discs, weak AC. Otherwise has been a very trouble-free run for me.

Currently having the issue of rough idling. Cleaned throttle body, may need to look into injector cleaning. Any recommendations?
    Euro '05 Std Man

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by sceuro View Post
    Hi All,

Was wondering if the Mugen looking weathershields from Shift performance will look good on a standard accord euro - everything is standard even the wheels? Does anyone have a pic of a standard euro with weathershields
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rain-Viso...item3368179b7f
    http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...57162266_n.jpg
    unless youre on the auseuro fb already

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial View Post
    Done 235,000 KM's.

Just had my power steering pump internal o-ring seal fail (not the hoses that were replaced in the recall, but the actual pump itself) - leaking fluid everywhere. It has since been repaired.

Other things of note (that have been resolved) include door actuator (x2), warped discs, weak AC. Otherwise has been a very trouble-free run for me.

Currently having the issue of rough idling. Cleaned throttle body, may need to look into injector cleaning. Any recommendations?
    subaru sells magical lubricants that can really clean the throttle body i think but double check with FREDOOPS

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ^^^ that's the Subaru upper engine cleaner. Good stuff
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    ^^^ that's the Subaru upper engine cleaner. Good stuff
    Thanks for that, I'll give that a try. Did you empty the entire can, and did you do it through the throttle body whilst revving the engine, or while switched off?

Thanks again.
    Euro '05 Std Man

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial View Post
    Thanks for that, I'll give that a try. Did you empty the entire can, and did you do it through the throttle body whilst revving the engine, or while switched off?

Thanks again.
    There's actually a few ways you could do it:

http://offroadsubarus.com/showthread.php?t=3128

Oh btw... Put a Snoop Dogg CD on while doing it... PUFF PUFF PASS