Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysalib View Post
    Crystal vision is still illegal, blue visions are the whitest Philips halogen bulbs that are legal which are 4000K, anything higher than that is illegal. I have the blue visions and very happy with them, they look nice while still keep a decent level of performance. I would recommend them over any cheap HID kit.
    I was also thinking of getting crystal visions... So are they illegal? What types or is it all of them?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    They are illegal but the chances of u getting caught from checking is very very rare....
    Popo usually dont bother with euros, cz at least we have the adjuster button or auto. Also the projector lens.
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuuyuki View Post
    I was also thinking of getting crystal visions... So are they illegal? What types or is it all of them?
    I wasn't aware there are more than one type of crystal visions but anyway any halogen bulb with a color temperature higher than 4000K is illegal, but like MR_LATE said chances of you getting done for them is very slim coz you can hardly tell the difference between 4000K and 4300K just by looking at it.

Having an insurance claim turned down because of an illegal modification though is very likely i think. These companies would find anything to get out of paying up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot

I have been using crystal for like 6 years with no problems.... cops only will give you problems if you start modifying your car to the extreme. Was thinking of getting a philips aftermarket HID conversion, but still havent done anything yet. If you search around, there are 2-3 threads about it already.

For the MARS 5800K 100W... I would probably check the 100W output, it might draw too much current and melt your wirings.