Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best price for 2012 (MY13) Accord Euro Luxury?

Hi,

Looking at buying a accord euro luxury. Just wondering what has other members been able to achieve in terms of negotiations or had extras thrown in?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY13 CU2 LUX
    I paid $34,000 for an MY13 Lux 6MT in forged silver, only option I took was slimline plates.

Off topic, but mine was:
    Accord Euro Luxury Navi Automatic
    Price Date: May 2012 (so you may get it cheaper now)
    Color: Orchid White (Pearlescent)
    Price: $40,000 drive away
    Bundles:
    - Window Rain Visor
    - Boot Lip Protector ( the mat you pull out when moving things into your boot )
    - Plastic Boot Protector
    - Mats
    Last edited by caudex; 23-08-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Was that during a sale or was it ex display, because that's an awesome price!
    (I'm also in the market for an accord euro standard or luxury Auto)

Quote Originally Posted by Stanvx View Post
    Was that during a sale or was it ex display, because that's an awesome price!
    (I'm also in the market for an accord euro standard or luxury Auto)
    That price was when they had End of Financial Year which reduced it down to like $43,000 then I haggled it further. It is new stock, not ex display.

I believe they are doing a One Day a Year sale on 25th Aug, so you are better to try then for a good price.

I have ready post on whirpool forums with some members buying a 2012 lux auto for 36k driveway. Does anyone know if the shape will change for 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by game_accord View Post
    I have ready post on whirpool forums with some members buying a 2012 lux auto for 36k driveway. Does anyone know if the shape will change for 2013?
    I saw the same one.. amazing the guy which got it at that price including tints, mats, boot lip protector, and full tank, and 2 free services.

I wonder how much luck I'll have at getting one for $36,000 $15-$20G upfront and rest on 1.5% finance this saturday...

Quote Originally Posted by Stanvx View Post
    1.5% finance this saturday...
    Don't speak to them about how you will pay when you are haggling the price. Or else they will take that into consideration.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    The CU2 shape will not change in 2013,but will in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    The CU2 shape will not change in 2013,but will in 2014.
    That's only if they keep bringing in the Accord Euro into Australia, I remember reading somewhere that they aren't selling them in Europe anymore due to low sales.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by psykotech View Post
    I paid $34,000 for an MY13 Lux 6MT in forged silver, only option I took was slimline plates.
    $34K for a brand new Lux manual? That is insanely good.

- HZ

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Well My friend got lux auto before June 2012 for 36500 from Trivett parra. Remember after July 1st Honda increase the price back to 44k for lux auto, so not sure the price is possible. Give a try and won't harm..

its really interesting when i got my My10 model back in march 2010 i paid 34k driveaway for base auto with genuine Honda rear sensors and 5yr warranty from Rick damelian in Sydney(they are no more), and that was the best price after haggling wiht 3 different dealers. They quoted 40500 for lux auto that time.. now price has come down and good time to purchase...

Only thing i am happy about i bought the car that time(eventhough i paid more compare with now) is the Buron silver color which i love it and which is for me better than the alabaster/fogged silver... I am not sure how many others prefer buron silver which they got it before Honda decided to stop that color..
    Last edited by praja6; 24-08-2012 at 09:34 PM.