Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by caudex View Post
    That's only if they keep bringing in the Accord Euro into Australia, I remember reading somewhere that they aren't selling them in Europe anymore due to low sales.
    The Euro is being sold all across Europe,and it sells well in some countries,Honda UK are considering not selling the next model,as Accord sales have dropped from a high of 12 000 units per year to 3000 units per year.

Honda Oz have stated that we will once again have the regular Accord,as well as the Euro locally.
    Last edited by antony; 25-08-2012 at 07:02 PM.

I went to the Honda dealership in Ringwood Saturday and checked out the Accord euro standard auto (not luxury) and I couldn't get them below 31,500 with 1.5% finance, 5 years warranty and $500 worth of extras so I didn't bother and ended up getting a private sale 2010 Luxury at a good price with low km's anyway!
    Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by caudex View Post
    That's only if they keep bringing in the Accord Euro into Australia, I remember reading somewhere that they aren't selling them in Europe anymore due to low sales.
    The Accord Euro is NOT European. It is the Japanese Accord. So even if they stopped selling it in Europe, we will still get the Accord Euro as long as they sell the Accord in Japan (and Honda Australia decides that there is still a market for the Accord Euro).
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    The Accord Euro is NOT European. It is the Japanese Accord. So even if they stopped selling it in Europe, we will still get the Accord Euro as long as they sell the Accord in Japan (and Honda Australia decides that there is still a market for the Accord Euro).
    And dont forget that the Euro is the global Accord,which is sold as the Honda Spirior in China,and Acura TSX in USA,Canada,Mexico,Guam,and Peurto Rica.
    There is a possabolity the next Acura will be c alled the TLX,as the TSX and TL might merge into 1 model.

Hi All,

Just an update, In the middle of purchasing a 2010 model auto lux with 40k on the clock for $26,800. I did get offered a brand new 2012 Lux Auto for $35.5k drive away if anyone wants to know the best price. (Didn't want to spend the extra 7-8k).

Bought my Euro for 27k from Astoria in March. Base manual with no options at all.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    35.5k for a euro lux and that was only last month? that has to be change over and deff not an auto
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    35.5k for a euro lux and that was only last month? that has to be change over and deff not an auto
    My friend got euro lux auto in April for 36500 in sydney no tradins. so i wonder why 35500 not possible now for lux auto

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    My friend got euro lux auto in April for 36500 in sydney no tradins. so i wonder why 35500 not possible now for lux auto
    THat is correct for April as there was a massive factory bonus to help sell euros as thai production was stopped and we wernt gettin any thai built cars.
    Those bonus's are now off and are back to normal. Those prices wont be seen again!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    No its correct. I was looking at buying one from the dealer but later brought a used one. He wanted to change my mind and I ask him for the best price. PM me if you want to know the location.

Good to see everyone sharing experiences re: prices, but its rather depressing cos you know your car will be hurt when you try to sell it later...

We ended up buying a base model Euro (Auto, Alabaster Silver including mats, boot lip protector and a full tank of petrol) for 29K in the first week of July (and that was without any factory bonus).. I couldn't be happier!!! We were looking at a few cars (Mazda6, Subaru Liberty etc etc) but the quality, comfort, feel of Honda Euro blows everyone else out of the water..