Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3

Cheap parts in the philippines?

Anyone know if its easy to find good parts at cheap prices over there? K series?? If so, where?
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    EG4 D15
    There is a huge trade of after market performance parts in one town in the Metro but I doubt they do ship it overseas. Better check this forum http://tsikot.com/forums/honda-cars-talk-81/

You might find people who are actually willing to ship them in OZ.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Theyre probably replica parts

I wouldnt bother

Member Array
    Car:
    EG4 D15
    "Probably" have you been there?

You could find JDM parts in Philippines as well. It is actually easier to find JDM parts than US based parts in the Philippines just sayin.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Go to banawae in quezon city its kinda near manila its full of replicas but there a few shops in there that sell genuine stuff. That place has a sht load of parts for sale its like a whole street filled with honda parts, another place you could go to is batangas city which is full of crazy honda stuff from carbon fibre hood/fenders,recaros,ek9 sht, etc... if your after wheels they have a factory where all rota wheels are made *which is in manila some where*

Theres a lot of honda support from malaysia - they basically get all the cars that were released in japan. EK9, EG6, DB6, DB8R etc. Since not many people use them now they wreck a lot of hondas; halfcuts engine packages body parts etc. I was close to getting a B18C for my eg back in the day, and then thought of getting a jdm front for my dc2 from malaysia as well, but didnt know if i could trust the freight and postage of such delicate items.

Anywho, have a ponder
    http://munleeauto.com/index.html
    team.gradeA

more smart. more safe. moreTEIN

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    Www.sulit.com.ph

The place to shop.
    RB1-ODC

Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5
    you guys should check this page out if your after aftermarket parts. its in malaysia, but most of them should post cause i bought a strut bar, eg amber lights and also a centre console from it not too long ago. sadly i sold the car. but heres the link. www.mudah.com.my (basically like ebay just malaysian version) btw the currency exchange is $1 AU = $3.3-$3.5 RM (Ringgit Malaysia) just a heads up. hope that helps some of you.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    just got back, didn't have time to check out anything in cebu or manila unfortunately but i will defo be on the lookout next time. so many coupes over there lol
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."