Member Array
    Car:
    1996 JDM CW ITR, 94 VTI-R

b18c2 in ek4 wiring HELP

i suspect i lunched my b16a and have a b18c2 out of a 1994 dc2 vti-r sitting at home doing nothing. loom wise will i need to do anything or should it all plug and play. i suspect that the b18c being 94 would mean is obd1 and ek4 body loom to be obd2a but other than a conversion harness what else would i need to do??
    When man see tarmac he feel it gorgeous yet sensual. Craving the apex, achievment of the highest is fullfilled. leaves or rain at 9000rpm. Wining is of upmost importance. Thats a type R

You will need to modify the EK4 loom as some of the plugs are different.

Alternator, distributor, injectors..

Plus need to add IAB for C2, change location for IAT, add in VTPS

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by skonas View Post
    i suspect i lunched my b16a and have a b18c2 out of a 1994 dc2 vti-r sitting at home doing nothing. Loom wise will i need to do anything or should it all plug and play. I suspect that the b18c being 94 would mean is obd1 and ek4 body loom to be obd2a but other than a conversion harness what else would i need to do??
    wtf?!
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 JDM CW ITR, 94 VTI-R
    Ok and if the head is good and I use that with the b18 bottom end I would avoid having to do that would I not? Obv having to change to an 18c ecu
    When man see tarmac he feel it gorgeous yet sensual. Craving the apex, achievment of the highest is fullfilled. leaves or rain at 9000rpm. Wining is of upmost importance. Thats a type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    You'd be doing a franky then.

It's more then a bolt head off bolt onto bottom end situation to my knowledge.

Do the B18C2 swap and just get a converter harness.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!