Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is this normal?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18C7
    I'm worried naming and shaming will cause a few upsets . so I guess it's best keeping quiet for now ..

mind you everyone I've spoken to has had personal experience or have heard from others about their dodgyness.

let's just say they were part of a fued that occurred at world time attack 2012..
    " MY VTECC GOES BWAHHHHHHHH BAHHHHHHH BWA BWA BWAAHHHHHHH "

Quote Originally Posted by joeyybruh View Post
    I'm worried naming and shaming will cause a few upsets . so I guess it's best keeping quiet for now ..

mind you everyone I've spoken to has had personal experience or have heard from others about their dodgyness.

let's just say they were part of a fued that occurred at world time attack 2012..
    would they happen to be traders on here ? Do they actually have a mechanical license ?! Good luck with any warranty....report them to the ATO or fair trading !

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    well if they werent dodgy they wouldnt have to be shamed. but good point, dont need to slam then until the verdict is out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyybruh View Post

Yea agreed. Lets just keep this on the single trader and OP's experience.
    Choke dealer

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    UPDATE

The business has contacted me and wants to settle the matter outside of court. They are offering $120 cash or transfered into bank account.
    What would you do if you were in my shoes?

i love carpet. i love lamp.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    FU9KING GOOD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT TAKE THE $120

THEY HAVE GOT A TREASURE CHEST FULL OF ILL-GOTTEN GOLD.
    Some of that is my money. Stolen from me. You have my blessing to claim it. I'd rather have it in your hands, then in a thieves den.

REAM them for more. Just like they tried to ream you.

They are obviously on the retreat now.

I'd demand $500.
    Choke dealer

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Is there a possibility to get more if i only paid so much for what im claiming?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Say its to compensate you for fuel, time wasted, grief, unneccessary strain put on your daily life for someone else's error.
    Choke dealer

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by DakDak View Post
    Say its to compensate you for fuel, time wasted, grief, unneccessary strain put on your daily life for someone else's error.
    Exactly

You had to go elsewhere to get the job re-done when you should have got it sorted out the first time

You had to drive to another place, possibly leave your car there, and wait for the work to be completed.

This is all inconveniences to you and has ''costed you time and money''

If you want to be a bastard back to them, and you have every right to be, tell them you had to miss a day or two of work because you had to go elsewhere to get your car fixed properly

Claim 400 and if they don't play ball, tell them you'll see them in court, they'll shit there pants

These business's think they have all the power, until you contact fair trading or the consumer commision, then they tuck their d*ck's between their legs and cry

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Just say they lose the case in court and pay me. Do they get a fine from fair trading? What's going to stop them from doing something like this again?
    Their should be more consequences rather than having to pay the money back right?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    dont forget the 50 to place the complaint to fair trading.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriskoss View Post
    Exactly

You had to go elsewhere to get the job re-done when you should have got it sorted out the first time

You had to drive to another place, possibly leave your car there, and wait for the work to be completed.

This is all inconveniences to you and has ''costed you time and money''

If you want to be a bastard back to them, and you have every right to be, tell them you had to miss a day or two of work because you had to go elsewhere to get your car fixed properly

Claim 400 and if they don't play ball, tell them you'll see them in court, they'll shit there pants

These business's think they have all the power, until you contact fair trading or the consumer commision, then they tuck their d*ck's between their legs and cry
    DAMN STRAIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by iinjektd View Post
    Just say they lose the case in court and pay me. Do they get a fine from fair trading? What's going to stop them from doing something like this again?
    Their should be more consequences rather than having to pay the money back right?
    Best thing to do would be call that mediator at fair trading you've been working with and ask.
    Choke dealer