Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is this normal?

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Exactly. Get your money back from them, and the money it cost the other company to fix their mistake, and time and such.
    ezpz. Hopefully you get your way.

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by DakDak View Post
    DAMN STRAIGHT.

Best thing to do would be call that mediator at fair trading you've been working with and ask.
    Yeah, they'd most likely get a warning. If it happens again they'd probably get a few thousand dollar fine..

I've dealt with massive business's who laughed me off when I complained to them

Then the head manager finds out I'm taking them to the Dep. of Fair Trading and he personally called me up himself and asked who I dealt with in the business. I think the below manager got fired and I got 3000 dollars compensation

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5-B16A
    Charlie aye, yea his a dodgey guy he ripped me off for a conversion over 2 years ago, though back then i didnt know much about hondas. Now, i dont go there anymore.

btw he owns a NSX-r too he brings it on the weekends, i too have sat in it, he gave me his keys for a quick photoshoot. Personally i think its all the money from the scam and profit he did from all the unsuspecting customers :/
    A hero is made in the moment, not from questioning the past or fearing what's to come. - Brainiac

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Quote Originally Posted by jase89 View Post
    Charlie aye, yea his a dodgey guy he ripped me off for a conversion over 2 years ago, though back then i didnt know much about hondas. Now, i dont go there anymore.

btw he owns a NSX-r too he brings it on the weekends, i too have sat in it, he gave me his keys for a quick photoshoot. Personally i think its all the money from the scam and profit he did from all the unsuspecting customers :/
    I know the feeling.
    Choke dealer

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Key his NSX...?
    Sorry blasphemy
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Even though the guy is a prick, you just don't **** with another man's automobile.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    If people scam and dodge people financially then a brick to the car is par for the course if no solution is offered

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    I'm sure hes worse than a prick...
    More like scum of the Earth
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    See if you can get the terrorist hand book online, then make a device that could be left in his parking space and paint it black to match the road when he parks on it boom!

but not the NSX thats too nice to waste

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    or weld 8 nails together at the heads so that they form a jack (like from that dumb ball game).
    then scatter them to blow his tyres, without smashing the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Even though the guy is a prick, you just don't **** with another man's automobile.
    That rule only applies if that person hasn't been ****ing with other men's vehicles. In which this case he has.

Repeatedly.
    Choke dealer

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Any news?
    Choke dealer