Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MR 2 SLOW

yep, lancers are no match for non-vtec civics, let alone vtecd ones
    フジタエンジニアリング

probably the lancer guy dunno how to drive>>>>>>...............

[Lancer's do not go at all, exhaust or whatever. The only hope it has is if you put a turbo in it. Stocky ones with extractors/exhaust are just loud! Why do you bother with it?]

i thnk they might bother cos the car is something special to them. Its abit like the turbo people saying why bother with a honda... respect is where its at bro

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Coupe 97 VTi
    Has anyone got figures on what a stock Honda Civic VTI Coupe can do on the quarter?

prob high 16-low 17.... 96kws , SOHC and abit beefy - depends on the driver.

Do it - and tell us mate !

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Coupe 97 VTi
    Hehe.. I know it won't be accurate, but i'll give my bro's G-tech meter a go and get back to yah on a result

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi-R Hatch
    this thread is pretty lame....... :roll:

EDIT: i was gonna say.....its really sad to here ppl with socks talking about how fast their VTECS are........its econo-vtec damnit!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    dunno about lancers only going with a turbo, there's a blue NA one that i've seen run low 14's at eastern creek

Quote Originally Posted by dc2r
    A "done-up" lancer...
    A vti civic will eat anything of the sort. You should even be beating pulsar sss.
    hey dude...
    i dont think so..
    a vtir civic should beat a sss, but not a vti(im guesing vti is the 96kw civics?)
    ive beaten/kept up and lost to my mates civic vtir coupe,(also a member on here) sumntimes i win sumtimes him , in my old pulsar Q, 2litre sss engine, ive smashed vti's though, havn't ran him yet with the new sss, but sss's are noticably slower than a q coz of the weight....

What other cars use vtec in there engines apart from nissan and honda and toyota?

Newcomer Array
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-n14

What other cars use vtec in there engines apart from nissan and honda and toyota?
    mate vtec is only in hondas...wtf are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by VTEC16
    this thread is pretty lame....... :roll:

EDIT: i was gonna say.....its really sad to here ppl with socks talking about how fast their VTECS are........its econo-vtec damnit!
    even though the VTI is the economy version of vtec
    it still makes alot of power for a 1.6L

name me another 1.6L car that makes that kind of power excluding the dohc vtec
    hell, try even name me a 1.8L car that makes close to that much power; not many

so regardless whether the VTi civic is a SOHC vtec it still a quick 1.6L NA car

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    If you're talking about a form of VTEC like Variable Valve Timing, then I think most modern day cars will use it in their engines. Even BMW and all those European cars have their own name for this Variable Valve Timing stuff...

I know an EG VTI civic that rapes turbo cars too... single cam!! But its got a secret mod, and it ain't turbo, nos, or any of the sort... Still impressive though.

So if the Pulsar Q is quicker than a SSS, what's the point of a SSS?