Aftermarket throttle body on b18c2 vtir engine

Hi guys I have recently bought an aftermarket throttle body and after I fitted it on, the real problem came up. The throttle body cable is going the opposite direction of where it supposed to go before. Can anyone please advise me what to get or what to custom in order to get it work perfectly? Also I have fitted an aftermarket intake manifold specific for p72 head, will I need any tunings to make the car runs their ( intake manifold and throttle body) potential?

Thanks a lot!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    You will need a DC2R throttle cable (or equivalent length cable, any will do) and throttle cable bracket. If you're lucky you may even be able to just route the stock cable the right way. Will still need the bracket though.

And yes you will need a tune to get any gains out of that single runner manifold. The c2 runs like shit without it.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    i had the same problem, i had to make a custom bracket to fit my original cable. Like vvtec said, you can solve the issue by using a type r cable and bracket which is a simpler option
    We dont live, if we dont feel alive .