Newcomer Array
    Car:
    r35

outside tempreture not shown on dash

hey there guys i have purchased a my12 vti-s jazz, and to my understanding its meant to have a outside temp indicator, it shows a 23 degree Celsius on the honda website in a image, also in the main instruction guide that comes with the car theres settings for it, tried everything there is or maybe this feature doesnt exist please help

im not sure how to describe it, but on the legend there is an external temp sensor. have you checked that it is installed in the first place.

it is usually in front of the radiator to the side (at least its the case with the legend)

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 07 Manual
    I'm not entirely sure but I thought that was one of the features that was unique to the Jap Vibe models and was part of the climate control system that they came with. It's not available on the Thai built cars in Australia?

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Ask the dealer.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    r35
    Yeah the only difference between vibe s vtis is climate control power folding mirror etc, on the front bar of my car it has a sensor which should read temperature. But I'll look into it.. Haha when I was at the dealer they had no clue how much info I dropped on them, they thought I was just a regular buyer

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    ^ gotta love doing that.

but unfortunately u do that and they dont help u in the slightest