Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Maybe it's a Sydney/Melbourne thing?

I definitely see a few S13 and S15 Silvias around (more so when I lived in the Dandenong area), but no matter where you look in Melbourne, there are DC2/4s absolutely everywhere, and quite a few DC5s as well. I see five DC2s for every Silvia I see on our roads, and that's a conservative estimate. I'll go days without seeing a Silvia, but I can guarantee that I'll spot one or two DCs on every trip. Then there's an abundance of EGs and EKs, too.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Maybe it's a Sydney/Melbourne thing?

I definitely see a few S13 and S15 Silvias around (more so when I lived in the Dandenong area), but no matter where you look in Melbourne, there are DC2/4s absolutely everywhere, and quite a few DC5s as well. I see five DC2s for every Silvia I see on our roads, and that's a conservative estimate. I'll go days without seeing a Silvia, but I can guarantee that I'll spot one or two DCs on every trip. Then there's an abundance of EGs and EKs, too.
    Highrollers up in Sydney
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    in perth i see more silvias (s15 mainly) then i do integras. might be because we dont hve P plate restrictions, just letting natural selection do its thing

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    the amount of turbo ignorance on here....

Firstly, u can run a turbo b18 fine for a DD fine. YOU dont need internal work done so long as u keep it to a safe power level, RESEARCH IS THE KEY HERE

2ndly Jump onto honda-tech.com plenty of ppl have done B18 turbo an ran em fine with zero issues and on stock block

3rd, YOU DONT NEED a expensive build, again research is the key, ozhonda would be the last place id look for turbo information, considering the amount of N/A builds on here

4th IF ur car is a OBD1 ecu which i assume it is, chip it, HONDATA S100 is the go, or find a pre-exisiting odb1 chipped ecu, such p28, p30, p06 etc etc, shouldnt cost no more than 250 max!

Depending on the tuner and engine condition, power could be anywhere from 130kw to 160kw, if the tuner does his job really well, the turbo engine can last a life time
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    All good points by mugen ctr, it is very dependent on how much power your trying to pull from the engine.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    the amount of turbo ignorance on here....

Firstly, u can run a turbo b18 fine for a DD fine. YOU dont need internal work done so long as u keep it to a safe power level, RESEARCH IS THE KEY HERE

2ndly Jump onto honda-tech.com plenty of ppl have done B18 turbo an ran em fine with zero issues and on stock block

3rd, YOU DONT NEED a expensive build, again research is the key, ozhonda would be the last place id look for turbo information, considering the amount of N/A builds on here

4th IF ur car is a OBD1 ecu which i assume it is, chip it, HONDATA S100 is the go, or find a pre-exisiting odb1 chipped ecu, such p28, p30, p06 etc etc, shouldnt cost no more than 250 max!

Depending on the tuner and engine condition, power could be anywhere from 130kw to 160kw, if the tuner does his job really well, the turbo engine can last a life time
    This guy nose

I was just lazy to write long rant lol

B18a/b turbo will munch b18c swap all day long and advantage is you can remove it when youre done and recoup some money back

Member Array
    Car:
    (.Y.)
    Yes fit a turbo, do what you want with the car. Pros & Cons obviously with a Front Wheel but turn the cons into pros lol.
    VTEC Gets You Laid!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    in perth i see more silvias (s15 mainly) then i do integras. might be because we dont hve P plate restrictions, just letting natural selection do its thing
    Haha, I like that analogy. No restrictions whatsoever!? That's cool, but also scary...

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Haha, I like that analogy. No restrictions whatsoever!? That's cool, but also scary...
    None at all. Much like yourselves in the old days I believe?

We have the red/green P plates system, reds restricting you to driving between the hours of 6am and 11.59pm, and the greens literally unrestricted.

So essentially the douchebags here all drive the silvias and skylines, take them for hektik skids and treat them as bunkys/driftpigs.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yeh, its pretty bad.

as long as their is no alcohol in your system other wise its instant loss of license, other then that you can drive any vehicle in that class...
    and in fact a WA hoon FINALLY had his car crashed, sentenced to jail and a life time concelation of drivers license!!

and not long ago a P plater in a WRX got his license and on the same day! ran over a woman pushing a pram somehow the child survived but the husband witnessed the whole incident before his eyes.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Holy ****, it sounds like a scene out of Mad Max over there. I complain about VIC being a 'nanny state', but I'm glad we don't let anybody get behind the wheel of a turbo or a V8. I think every P Plater should have to drive a Honda Civic or a Nissan Pulsar, personally.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Holy ****, it sounds like a scene out of Mad Max over there. I complain about VIC being a 'nanny state', but I'm glad we don't let anybody get behind the wheel of a turbo or a V8. I think every P Plater should have to drive a Honda Civic or a Nissan Pulsar, personally.
    I agree to this notion

if you're obsessed with going fast, learn to do so in a slow car first...
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC