b18c2 ek swap high idling. any ideas?

hey guys just swapped a b18c2 into my ek and it is idling rougly around 1600-1700 from cold start and idle doesnt drop once it gets warm untill i turn the engine on and off. then it idles around 1100. so far ive cleaned the fast idle thermo valve and the idle air control valve also changed the ecu (had a spare one) but problem still consists, no check engine light also, any help would be appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    99' civic ek
    mine usually starts off about that and sits around the 1600 mark cold start then drops after a while how long did you idle the car for? mine drops to like 900 once its warm
    nOObest of the noob ^_^

Yeah mine still stays on 1600 once the car is warm till i switch the engine on and off at a traffic light or something then it will idle around 1100 or so but a hour or so driving it will drop to about 900. I pulled the intake arm off today covered my finger over the fast idle thermo valve port and no change in idle but when i cover the idle air control valve port then the idle will drop. I reckon it is the iacv

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    ^
    Pretty much solved your own problem.
    Choke dealer

yeah just wanted to see if anyone has had the same problem before i actually started looking for one. hondas price is $460 ouch! must find a second hand

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Oemacuraparts.com
    Choke dealer

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    You should try cleaning out the IACV before buying a new one.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    i got a second hand iacv valve if ur interested

I've cleaned it out still no good. Pm me how much you're after