Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1

How it took for you to get your s2000?

As the title states?
    wondering how long most of you guys took to find your perfect s2000?
    Its bloody F**king hard to find any good s2000 without a crash history and i'm properly just bitching and complaining as i don't have a car now but im curious. Heard stories of people taking a few week to a few months soo post your story up.
    "A good tunning car has to be something you can take out to the streets. The car must be fun, fast, safe on all road condition "
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    5 months.

From ordering at the Honda dealer to delivery that was the wait time in 2000.

Actually it was supposed to be 8 months but I got one that was going to be a prize in an MYOB competition so got it early.

Just over 6months, and in saying this I've seen some baddddd s2k's out there.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    HONDA CIVIC
    done got my in just one month
    Last edited by Magic_boi; 21-09-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    About 3 months of full-on hunting.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    About 3 months also. It was annoying when some of them looked great in photos and on the phone they say the car is top notch, then when you get there it is everything but.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    bought it off a friend so not that long

just buy mine
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    5 months of hunting, maybe saw 10+ s2k's in that time which looked to be worth inspecting, half of them the owners had "NO IDEA" they were repairable write off's and the other 4 were in such shit condition in person that they may as well have been written off..

took me 3 days. snapped her up quickly...

Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1
    I proberly seen almost 8 or more in my month of searching
    The good ones got snapped up basically in one day and most of them are write offs. Theres a few decent ones but overpriced in my opinion. Ill keep looking though : )
    "A good tunning car has to be something you can take out to the streets. The car must be fun, fast, safe on all road condition "
    Keiichi Tsuchiya~

I half heartedly looked for a few months. But when it came time to start looking seriously, fluked it and bought the first one I saw, which was the only one in Canberra at the time. Immaculate and great history.