spark plugs and brake pads need suggestions

hi guys,
    it's time to change my spark plugs and brake pads.
    i got a accord euro cu2, k24a engine. im now consider to change my spark plugs. i saw denso and ngk iridium plugs are nearlly at the same prices. personally i prefer denso, can anyone give me some advices?

for the brake pads, there are two brands can be choose, ferodo premier and bendix general ct, any advices will be great

forgot to say, is it ok to re-gap the spark plugs without any modification on the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Why would you want to re-gap the spark plug if it is all OEM? I would only suggest re-setting spark plug gaps when the car has been modified to maximise the spark, but you would be doing this in conjunction with a different heat range spark plug. Just get a set of NGK Platinum and leave them for the next 100,000km.

In regards to brake pads, I would recommend QFM. Better quality and alot quieter than the Bendix
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    cr-v 2001

Pads are pads

NGK 'S IRIDIUMS ! 100%SET AND FORGET FOR 100,000KS, I PUT EM IN ALL MY CARS . AS FOR PADS MOST GENERIC PADS ARE BENDEX MADE ASK YOURSELF ONE QUESTION DO I WANT THE EXTRA STOPPING POWER OF THE TOP OF THE RANGE PADS AND WEAR MY ROTORS OUT QUICKER OR PUT A CHEAPER SOFT PAD IN AND CHANGE EM IN 30,000 KS AND SAVE MY ROTORS,THE BIG QUESTION ON STOPPING POWER IS ALSO WHAT TYRES YOU HAVE ,YOU CAN USE THE BEST PADS AND STILL NOT STOP WELL IF YOU HAVE CRAP TYRES .
    I USE THE GENERIC PADS ON ALL MY CARS ,WHEN I REFURBISH MY CARS I PUT NEW ROTORS ON FIRST ,I'M NOT A BELIEVER IN MACHINING ROTORS THATS Y I USE EM AND SPEND THE EXTRA ON TOP BRAND TYRES GENERALLY YOKO'S-JAP MADE NOT THE MALYSIAN MADE

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    your wasting your money on spark plugs that use exotic materials.(there is no Tq/kW's gained) use standard's, if your motor is "factory". if you have increased compression go a colder plug then consider re-gaping. and if this is your daily driver? standard pads are the way to go.
    touge is my style, F@CK your style!

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    K series use platinum as standard
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    well then? why bother with iridium, just because the narrower tip requires less voltage from the coil. waste of money.

thanks all. now i will go for denso iriduim and ferodo pads.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    paying around 50 bucks for plugs huh? should of went for standards.