Car:
    b18 ek
    when op says "money is no problem" and the whole forum goes cray haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Advan RG-F:
    Those are just RG's... but they are a nice rim for the DC5.

Basically, every rim you can think of has been done on a DC5, so you'll be able to find something. Just do a search on google images and look for something you like. I have G-Games, SA90's, RG's and TE37's on my old DC5. All of which I thought were nice rims.

Personally, I think sizes matter more then the style of rim, as some rims change with the different size - eg, TE37's are flat with sizes less then 17x9 +22, above 17x9 +22 they have a con-caved face... which does look much better.

Quote Originally Posted by 45SET View Post
    Those are just RG's... but they are a nice rim for the DC5.

Basically, every rim you can think of has been done on a DC5, so you'll be able to find something. Just do a search on google images and look for something you like. I have G-Games, SA90's, RG's and TE37's on my old DC5. All of which I thought were nice rims.

Personally, I think sizes matter more then the style of rim, as some rims change with the different size - eg, TE37's are flat with sizes less then 17x9 +22, above 17x9 +22 they have a con-caved face... which does look much better.
    **** oath. you build thread convinced me it was worth going aggressive offsets on the EP3r

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    thanks guys, appreciate the enthusiasm

Member Array
    Car:
    Teg
    Rebarrelled BBS LM/RS to decent specs.
    Volk RE30's.
    All Motor