Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    96 civic coupe vti
    Get used

Member Array
    Car:
    96 civic coupe vti
    Does anyone know which spec crx in the service manual if I'm trying to repair/troubleshoot my ed9? Previous owner chopped up the harness and need to re-wire electrics. Like should I be looking at a Si Canadian spec car?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 , ED6, e30
    Quote Originally Posted by pengypengy View Post
    can anyone link me to some cheap coilovers for my ed6, i checked skunk2 on ebay but i need to change my lca to skunk2 is it worth it?
    You will need to get eyelet type coilovers. As ED6 stock LCA's are homosexual lol
    Stanced cars are like girls in high heels, sexy as hell, extremely impractical

www.flickr.com/photos/xposure2010

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    can anyone link me to some cheap coilovers for my ed6, i checked skunk2 on ebay but i need to change my lca to skunk2 is it worth it?
    wot r u talkin bout. I'm running skunk2 in mine, didn't have to change a thing. Simple bolt in job.
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 , ED6, e30
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicEGSI View Post
    wot r u talkin bout. I'm running skunk2 in mine, didn't have to change a thing. Simple bolt in job.
    Lol like I said. There's eyelet type and the "fork" type. You probably have EG rear LCA's so it will fit. Whereas what skunk2 is saying is the LCA on Pre-89 ED's have a hole in their LCA where the strut slots in rather than the conventional LCA the strut has an end fork that clamps over the LCA

Quote Originally Posted by Kenninho View Post
    Lol I usually go back to uni to solder my SMD stuff
    As would i, but sadly i graduated a month ago and have no access to the labs :| Thinking about buying myself a proper resoldering station, oscope and decent power supply but then i realise that i could just buy a whole new car with the money instead ahahahah.

Lol like I said. There's eyelet type and the "fork" type. You probably have EG rear LCA's so it will fit. Whereas what skunk2 is saying is the LCA on Pre-89 ED's have a hole in their LCA where the strut slots in rather than the conventional LCA the strut has an end fork that clamps over the LCA
    If its a fork type, just need ef8 gear no? Or am i assuming that skunk2 make stuff for forks wheras in reality they only do eg/dc setup?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 , ED6, e30
    lol that reply was to Civic EGSI when he said you don't need to change LCA's.

It really depends what you have on the rear, look at the centre of your LCA's and see if there's a hole where the strut sits or whether the strut clamps over the LCA.

not too sure whether the skunk2 coilovers are fork or eyelet type tho, you'll need to check up on that

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    I've been spending the last few days doing the wiring for my swap.

quick question, pgmfi ecu, the main relay wire from the ecu.

this should only receive 12v when the ignition is on correct?
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore

It really depends what you have on the rear, look at the centre of your LCA's and see if there's a hole where the strut sits or whether the strut clamps over the LCA.

not too sure whether the skunk2 coilovers are fork or eyelet type tho, you'll need to check up on that
    Didn't see pre 89. My bad *****.
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    my ed is hatch year 88, aint all ed6 88 model are eyelets? i cant seem to find any eyelet type coilovers?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R

i just under the car, the struck/shock clamps over the lca?

Member Array
    Car:
    96 civic coupe vti
    i just under the car, the struck/shock clamps over the lca?
    Yours is eyelet type. Need to change over your lca's UNLESS you can find eyelet type sussy which I doubt