Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    A few updates to share, but no pictures.

So in the last week, the engine and loom has come out of my ed, and the engine has come out of my donor car. I recently purchased a set of hasport mounts, ef9 fuel tank etc. Turns out the mounts were for hydro, not cable, and I'm still waiting on the fuel tank. Hmm. Anyway, slowly getting there, conversion should be complete by the end of march
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    R33 Skyline
    Idk where else to post this.

Link removed, I think I wanna buy it.

Came across this, pity it's an auto. Looks like it's a jap model though? Vicroads check shows up with a VIN that looks like a Pre-SEVS import vin.
    Last edited by Miguelone; 21-02-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    ^ WOW it's got the 'ZC hump', bronze glass and a parking pole !! is worth the price just for those bits !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    what what i need if i wanna do a b16a conversion to my dual carb ed6? thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by pengypengy View Post
    Engine, gearbox, loom, da9 driveshafts, ecu, hasport ef B series shift linkages/ef9 shift linkages, EF B series hasport mounts ( if you have cable gear box you will need cable mounts, hydro box will need hydro mounts). EFI tank, change fuel hoses to efi rated hoses. think that's about it.
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    SiR CRX EF8
    I have nearly everything you need! PM me if you are interested.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    jordang i pm'ed you, or would a d16y1 would be a cheaper option? but d16y1 crossover you cant hear i heard someone say...?

jordang i pm'ed you, or would a d16y1 would be a cheaper option? but d16y1 crossover you cant hear i heard someone say...?
    If converting just convert to B series. Not that much different in price.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    ^ I disagree. I've seen Y1 swaps sell for 300 bucks VS a a2 set up going for a lot more (anywhere from 600-2500 and then some)

In an ED:
    A D16y1 is bolt on with factory EG mounts (no extra mounts to buy)
    Wiring isn't too fierce (or use a piggyback set up - ECU for lights etc and ECU for engine)
    Existing driveshafts will fit (from EG or ED)
    Shifter linkage is a case of using existing hardware or EG hardware.
    Fuel injection can be sorted by an external pump (like AH OEM)
    Exhaust will likely have to be worked on regardless.

If you're lucky, you'll have almost everything you'd need for the swap just by getting the package.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

I was estimating 1k for y1 vs 2k for bseries.

Then again if the sound is more important than performance I should probably shut up.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    as long as its vtec, get to claim mad tite hella jdm as fuuuuuuuuu
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Go b18b. So ****ing cheap, loads of torque, profit.