Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3643444546474849 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic coupe
    Attachment 28212Attachment 28209Attachment 28210Hi Wheytastic,
    Currently have the STD B16a but this will change over time, B18 then K Swap on the plans, have to tread carefully as the wife will S##t a chicken if she finds out the cost of a Kswap, I was planning to cage the car before i do a track day but am to keen to have a go so am expressing the build and will run with out a cage first up. I am an old bloke and havn't driven on the track since the late 70's, son has been havin all the fun (at my expense mind you). But this is long term so no hurry.

Oh snap really nice Em1 man, first car I bought was an em1, awesome car for a project.

Too bad your in the wrong thread haha 88-91 civic and crxs in this one

Either way hope it goes well especially your first track day

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic coupe
    Thanks mate,
    I am wanting to do a build thread but still can't get on it have to serve the rookie period i guess, but its a 1999 model so this thread will do for a while. Going to do the track day with Circuit Club

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Howardm View Post
    Thanks mate,
    I am wanting to do a build thread but still can't get on it have to serve the rookie period i guess, but its a 1999 model so this thread will do for a while. Going to do the track day with Circuit Club
    You can't creat a build thread in that section, you have to create it here and then if it lasts long enough the mods will move it there....

Just call it Howardm's EM1 build and go from there...

Bought a set of Skunk2 shortened sports shocks for the Gen2 CRX.

My ed has a new ef friendClick image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1436703009497.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	177.3 KB 
ID:	28509

Got some mugen mr5 to pull apart and repolish... no lug caps though sighhhh

Those are the 14" ones off that b18c2 crx you got yeah?

I'm looking into getting a '91 ED GL for my first car. Any ideas on what I should first do to it if I get it? Keep in mind I'm on my Vic P's.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by michael.908 View Post
    I'm looking into getting a '91 ED GL for my first car. Any ideas on what I should first do to it if I get it? Keep in mind I'm on my Vic P's.
    I don't think anyone has burned their car and filmed it. You could do that. Quite unique
    SSpamily

Rear interior was faded and had and uncared for when I got it, wasn't even installed was all over the boot... so I finally cleaned it up and gave it a coat of vinyl gloss black

It's mod plated for 2 seats, just need to clean the rest up