Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Was on the hwy from syd to act today, and this little Asian bloke in this black and red crx flew past, then slowed down to my speed (the limit + 5km)

He then decided to put clutch in and redline constantly and kept motioning me to roll my window down

So as I did, he kept screaming "hay dua! Dua toi!!" (race me/let's race in viet)

So as I shifted down from 5th to 3rd, I heard what might of been him shifting to first car and saw him roll back so damn quick and smoke coming out from his bonnet.

I just drove off lol
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    uwotmet

Hasport rear trailing arm bushes installed at work last night, now I can install the rear disc brakes

I'm not ready to post pics of my car just yet but I want to give a run down on what I have so far.

KW v3 coilovers
    Function 7 lcas
    Hardrace camber kits front and back (shouldn't have wasted money buying this didn't even need it)
    Tannabe front sway bar It either a 24.5 mm or a 25mm
    Ultra racing front strut brace
    cusco rear strut brace

Personalise plates (crx42)

15" enkei wheels with cheap sailun tyres (pretty much brand new tyres but crappy)

Just post a pic man lol

Just cleaned up the 96 itr Calipers I picked up, sand blasted at work ready to be painted, then installed

I want to upgrade my brake booster and master cylinder, any recommendations?

What discs are you going to be using?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    I'd assume that an EG/ITR BB and BMC would fit an ED given that it fits an AH with a lil work.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    I'd assume that an EG/ITR BB and BMC would fit an ED given that it fits an AH with a lil work.
    Sweet thanks man

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by wheytastic View Post
    Sweet thanks man
    Keep in mind.

When I put the EG BB BMC in my AH it did need work for perfect feels but it worked well.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Ok cool, I do recall reading somewhere the 90-92 integra is like a straight fit but I'm not 100% sure on that and can't find the post lol

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    All Honda's are interchangeable pretty much, same bolt pattern so yes the 90-920 will fit.

if you want a 1 inch master cylinder & booster it's a very tight fit and requires you to shave the booster a tad...
    OEM parts whore