Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude Vtir
    The Vtir is the Australian 2.2L h22a1 Vtec model, comes with 4WS and sunroof and has 190hp
    the Si or SRS is the Australian 2.3L h23 also with 4WS and sunroof and only 160hp.
    the Si Vtec model was the Japanese domestic model. Buyers had the option of 4ws and sunroof and alot of them didn't have it. It has the H22a and has 200hp from a 2.2L
    I have owned both the Vtir and the Vtec models. Mine had no 4ws and no sunroof. Seems like it was much lighter and nimble, much much prefer the JDM vtec model
    Last edited by RussBurger; 19-09-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    pix??
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBurger View Post
    The Vtir is the Australian 2.2L h22a1 Vtec model, comes with 4WS and sunroof and has 190hp
    the Si or SRS is the Australian 2.3L h23 also with 4WS and sunroof and only 160hp.
    the Si Vtec model was the Japanese domestic model. Buyers had the option of 4ws and sunroof and alot of them didn't have it. It has the H22a and has 200hp from a 2.2L
    I have owned both the Vtir and the Vtec models. Mine had no 4ws and no sunroof. Seems like it was much lighter and nimble, much much prefer the JDM vtec model
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC