Heated seat problem

Hi all, I recently bought an 06 Euro Luxury. The back of the passenger seat does not seem to warm when i turn the switch to high (though the bottom part gets warm). Is it a common issue or just my seat being faulty? If so, is it worth it to get it fixed/replaced? Cheers.

when you say the back, do you mean the part where your back is up against? if so, i dont remember having seat warmer elements up there. seat warmers are for the arse not the back. (at least that is what i know from my legend)

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro [Cl9]
    Only the drivers seat has warmers in the back and bottom, the passengers seat only has warmers on the bottom. So there isn't actually anything wrong with the car, that's just how they made it

Ollie

I wonder how many use seat warmers in australia? i mean we dont exactly get sub zero temps on a regular basis.

Oh ic. Thanks a lot guys!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 Accord V6
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_ View Post
    I wonder how many use seat warmers in australia? i mean we dont exactly get sub zero temps on a regular basis.
    Use em all the time here in Canberra. Wouldn't be without em with multiple -5 mornings through winter.