New dude with VTi-R

Hi all,

I've been meaning to introduce myself here properly for a while so here it goes..

I've been the proud owner of a VTi-R dc2 integra for around six months now. Ended up getting it fully stock from a dealer with only 120,000k's on the clock. I'm only really looking into minor modifications atm, as it is my daily drive and what with my track record of purchasing new cars just about every year i'm aiming to keep it that way

Only things i've really done so far is had it lowered on pedders progressive springs (to keep the ride somewhat low so it handles a bit better but also to keep it comfortable and pleasing on the eye :P) and got some Enkei SC21's from my local city discount tyres to complete the look. Dropped in an HID kit (am planning to do a projector retrofit some time in the future but for now its just PnP).

As I said it's a daily drive so I dont plan on going all out with it just yet, but as the k's are fairly low for its age I would like to eventually (i.e. when i get into full time work and have a comfy sedan as a daily) do some fun stuff with it

Well that's pretty much it. I guess I consider myself only somewhat an enthusiast, as my entire life doesn't revolve around my car and I don't really plan on throwing a whole heap of money into it for the time being. That being said, I still want to do a few things here and there to slowly improve the performance

Looking forward to becoming more of a part of this Honda community!

Last edited by krazynayba; 14-09-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Welcome! Looks good. Sounds like you've got a good plan for the car. Well done on the wheels.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Welcome.

You from SA? Check out the events section for a couple of things happening soon and come along for a chat and maybe get some ideas
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    Welcome!
    Loving the colour of that teg man! Daym! So clean!
    You just gotta do the jap spec front end conversion.

As Mooshie was saying, we have an upcoming meet. Here's the link http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...Eat-amp-Cruise
    Hope to see you there mate!

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Fuk Jdm front, bug eye win. What side skirts are you running? Be sure to use search function, or check out the Official integra thread if you have any questions etc.

Welcome abourd
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Thanks guys! I kinda prefer the bug eye as well actually, although not many people seem to. That being said, I've yet to see a DC2 JDM front around SA yet (my friend claims he's spotted one though). Ah i'm not sure on the side skirts but they say "Talon" on the side? The wheels took me a good month to decide on but the time spent was worth it :P Will definitely check out those events, pretty keen to meet some people. The community here seems pretty well.. "mature" for want of a more descriptive word. Too many times have I met car enthusiasts/apprentice mechanics who suffer from severe diarrhea of the mouth but it doesn't seem like there are people like that here, thankfully

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM 87 Aerodeck
    Quote Originally Posted by krazynayba View Post
    Thanks guys! I kinda prefer the bug eye as well actually, although not many people seem to. That being said, I've yet to see a DC2 JDM front around SA yet (my friend claims he's spotted one though). Ah i'm not sure on the side skirts but they say "Talon" on the side? The wheels took me a good month to decide on but the time spent was worth it :P Will definitely check out those events, pretty keen to meet some people. The community here seems pretty well.. "mature" for want of a more descriptive word. Too many times have I met car enthusiasts/apprentice mechanics who suffer from severe diarrhea of the mouth but it doesn't seem like there are people like that here, thankfully
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/panor...ono/1006615711
    ^ This guy came to our meet once when the old owner owned it.
    There's also a bloke on here, username: Derp
    He is currently doing the conversion. Hopefully we'll see him at the next meet.

Yes, it's actually surprising how nice all the Honda owners that turn up are. Very friendly, knowledgeable and talkative. :P

We hope to see you come down!